Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

ynef posted:

I'm not going to read the whole thread of losers asking for invites, so I just want to know: if the "you are not the product" philosophy is real, how do they plan to make money?

by getting enough buzz that facebook buys them out to kill them off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

flakeloaf posted:

well that certainly is a login screen

my ANSI bbs is more laid out than ello, lmao

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

prefect posted:

they should go for straight-up no-css old-fashioned html. i'd be all over that :swoon:

the problem is that paradigm is not currently imprinted on the largest userbase. it means nothing to them. you and i would loving love it caues thats how it was during our formative years. theyd just think some css files didnt load

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Werthog 95 posted:

yo where the hell was yospos when this place opened up??!? http://tilde.club/

you're all dead to me.

this is hipster bay bullshit

• Locked thread