Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

is there a yospos group in this shitfest or something? will it last longer than yosplus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

shouldn't this site be named ell@ if it's supposed to be for anti-sexists? ello is a sexist gendered term

okay okay it's neuter gender shut up

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

i have no idea how to navigate this site

what is a noise

how do i make a post

aaaaa

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

i accidentally typed ello.com into my browser and now ello.co always autocompletes to ello.com

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

well i'm luigithirty on ello i guess

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

innovation is where you steal from sarnsung and make a website that bends right

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

noted non-corporate you are not a product organization ello banned someone who took the username clickhole for abuse and copyright violation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Hi!

With many new people joining Ello, we spent much of this week strengthening Ello's backend and adding new privacy settings.

Now you can MUTE or BLOCK another user that's bothering you by clicking this button on their profile page:

MUTE someone and you won't hear from them again.

BLOCK another user and they won't be able to see your profile & posts.

Check it out.

Ello remains invitation only. We are growing Ello organically, by asking the people we love (you) to invite people you love, and who you think would love Ello too.

Use your invites by clicking the [+] icon next to Settings, and invite some friends.

Coming soon: Notification Center, NSFW, iPhone & Android apps, and more.

Much Love,

Ello

• Locked thread