Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I bought it and its fun. Im at the part in the story where it splits up and you go to different eras/worlds and the choices are : OOT, TP and SS. I like "Link" and "Sheik" the most so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i know that coming out can be difficult but im really proud of hyrule warriors for having the courage to do so

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

I assumed this game would have released with more fanfare. I forgot that it was coming out at all and nobody seems to have noticed that it did.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I don't have a Wii U yet.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

metricchip posted:

I assumed this game would have released with more fanfare. I forgot that it was coming out at all and nobody seems to have noticed that it did.

it's a little weird because up til now every time a Zelda game comes out it's a huge deal because Zelda games are these huge, wonderful projects. This is the first time (that I can think of) that there's been a game under the brand where it's being marketed as dumb fun but nothing really mind-blowing.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

PantsBandit posted:

it's a little weird because up til now every time a Zelda game comes out it's a huge deal because Zelda games are these huge, wonderful projects. This is the first time (that I can think of) that there's been a game under the brand where it's being marketed as dumb fun but nothing really mind-blowing.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

"Zelda games"

e: gently caress, beaten

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I mean Crossbow Training was more of a tech demo for the wii than anything.

The tingle game...well I guess I can't really explain that one.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

freshly picked

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

PantsBandit posted:

The tingle game...well I guess I can't really explain that one.
whats there to explain, its obviously one for the big deal, huge wonderful project column :colbert:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I have it preordered but I will not be able to play it until tomorrow. I can't wait to play as Tingle in the dlc coming later

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

mabels big day posted:

I have it preordered but I will not be able to play it until tomorrow. I can't wait to play as Tingle in the dlc coming later
I wonder if Tingle's weapon is going to be a bodyguard you have to pay in rupees again

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
i think i want to go home an dplay it op

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

i havent decided if im gonna get it or not. hell i love zelda but ive never played a musou game.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Famous TV Dad posted:

i havent decided if im gonna get it or not. hell i love zelda but ive never played a musou game.
theyre good

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Win.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

metricchip posted:

there are approximately five thousand musou games released every week, it's hard for anyone to care just because they slapped a zelda skin on it and a zelda map minigame

but if you like musous it's about on par with the average

oh and some unlockable jpegs, i forgot about that. those are a really great feature in 2014

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Famous TV Dad posted:

If you have to buy one game that features Zelda cameos, wait for Monster Hunter 4G for the 3DS.

I mean even the Zelda swords and weapons are still good even at the end of the game.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

CrashCat posted:

there are approximately five thousand musou games released every week, it's hard for anyone to care just because they slapped a zelda skin on it and a zelda map minigame

but if you like musous it's about on par with the average

oh and some unlockable jpegs, i forgot about that. those are a really great feature in 2014

Wahhhh!!! Waaaahhhh!!!!!

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
it is a great and rockin game and every part of it rules

also midna dunks on fools for her special

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
i dont know as i havent played it.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Heran Bago posted:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Wahhhh!!! Waaaahhhh!!!!!
there there, it's not that sad. stare at Lana's boobs for a while or something til you feel better

i don't think anyone expected something ground breaking but people were wondering why there's zero buzz and there you have it

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
i watched the giantbomb quicklook and when the great fairy pulled the majora's mask moon out of the sky and crushed the twilight dragon with it and then a cucco appeared and received reinforcements and then a gold cucco started running around i was p much sold. gonna grab this one really hard out of the bargain bin and wreck poo poo up with fi

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Heran Bago posted:

unacceptable imp zoner behavior

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

No K. Rool, no buy.

J/k its p. fun.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Cyra posted:

unacceptable imp zoner behavior

I'll get one in a few years. I'll have to play Zelda: Skyrim at some point.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I think it's still not as good as Link's Awakening, forever the best Zelda game

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Endorph posted:

theyre good

ok. im gonna get it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think I want it, OP.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Pretty good game so far, nothing like hacking up a thousand dudes and still fail the mission because you didn't pay attention to your home base's health. This game makes me really want a proper Zelda game where you play as either Shiek or Impa now though.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Starhawk64 posted:

Pretty good game so far, nothing like hacking up a thousand dudes and still fail the mission because you didn't pay attention to your home base's health. This game makes me really want a proper Zelda game where you play as either Shiek or Impa now though.

playing as anyone other than link would be really stupid

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
It would be sick if you could play Duke Nukem 3D as the Nostalgia Critic

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

There's a game where you play as zelda i heard it's p. good.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Blackheart posted:

There's a game where you play as zelda i heard it's p. good.

It is called Super Smash Bros. For 3DS and Wii U

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
hey op, i got home and started playing the game, and it's fun + cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Hoodrich posted:

playing as anyone other than link would be really stupid

if i had this i would play as the bug girl

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I'll buy it when it gets ported to Stea...gently caress you, Nintendo, get with the times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

is the bombchu girl in it?

• Locked thread