Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

The bigass powered up bomb is ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I got links level 3 gauntlets and their the big chain chomp Bow Wow from links awakening.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

mabels big day posted:

i played the game more, and have more thoughts: i like using Fi and Darunia.

Darunia's victory animation is the best. Dude really knows how to jam the gently caress out.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

hey who remembers zelda??? well its back again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I got links level 3 gauntlets and their the big chain chomp Bow Wow from links awakening.

WTF... I need a Wii U.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

bonzibuddy64 posted:

thats cool. adventure mode is fun and I can't wait to unlock more weapons.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Famous TV Dad posted:

thats cool. adventure mode is fun and I can't wait to unlock more weapons.

me neither; in fact, I'm going to do that right now

Chelovek-Govno
Aug 11, 2014

Zamorozhenaia Zhopa

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull posted:

WTF... I need a Wii U.

bow wow's a weapon in bayonetta 2 as well. get the wii u.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

bow wow's a weapon in bayonetta 2 as well. get the wii u.

I don't care about that game.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

well get it anyway.

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
This is a great game and all, but whoever designed the bosses can go gently caress themselves. An even bigger gently caress you to the shitlord who put in a mission for beating two Manhandlas in ten minutes.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Dodongo is the only boss I don't hate because he's super easy to beat without taking any damage

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Everyone just get a Wii U already what is wrong with you holy poo poo.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

codenameFANGIO posted:

Everyone just get a Wii U already what is wrong with you holy poo poo.

but why would I want a Wii u when I can have a ps4 with such fantastic games as

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

1upclock posted:

This is a great game and all, but whoever designed the bosses can go gently caress themselves. An even bigger gently caress you to the shitlord who put in a mission for beating two Manhandlas in ten minutes.

Use the boomerang when they turn green. if your having trouble taking them down then you should level up your character more through the training dojo, and also probably get a better weapon (rank 2 or 3, and a few stars on it). It should only take like 2 or 3 minutes to kill a manhandla

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
P.S. One of the 'weapons' for link is the great fairy and you actually just play as the great fairy and she carrys link around in a little bottle

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Use the boomerang when they turn green. if your having trouble taking them down then you should level up your character more through the training dojo, and also probably get a better weapon (rank 2 or 3, and a few stars on it). It should only take like 2 or 3 minutes to kill a manhandla

I know what to do. It's them actually doing attacks that leave them vulnerable is the trick.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Well, it shouldnt at all be an issue to do it in under 10 minutes,then.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

the tables have been turned

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is epic.

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

wa wa wee wa..... hachi machi!!

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

hey i've never played a dynasty warrior game before but i bought this game anyway and...

it's extremely dope. i am happy with my purchase.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

so far i think impa is my favorite character. i've played up to the first level of each split path and then i had to set it down because i'd been playing for a while. it's a lot of fun and my only complaint so far is that the map can be kinda hard to read at times.

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

romanowski posted:

so far i think impa is my favorite character. i've played up to the first level of each split path and then i had to set it down because i'd been playing for a while. it's a lot of fun and my only complaint so far is that the map can be kinda hard to read at times.

Impa's sword is insanely cool

The map in every Dynasty Warriors is like that and they're all very weak but it's cool to watch the red slowly drain away

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

The real problem adventure mode challenges come from the 'kill 700 people' in 10 minutes, and then they throw a bunch of bosses and generals at you anyway, for good measure.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

god drat I have to buy this loving game

is the season pass worth it? is it too early to tell?

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Its worth it.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Seems like a good evening. :cool:

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

This but a six pack

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Cyra posted:

This but a six pack

It can be both. :cool:

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

why is the adventure mode mission to unlock ghirahim so difficult -_-

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

All paths to Zant are blocked with lovely "defeat 700 enemies in 10 minutes" and "defeat three bosses" in ten minutes

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.
this game looks pretty cool but I'm not some autistic fag with some baby nintendo console sorry.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Sgt. Anime Pederast posted:

this game looks pretty cool but I'm not some autistic fag with some baby nintendo console sorry.

MODS

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Sgt. Anime Pederast posted:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
get pirate warriors 2 instead, feature-wise its only missing huge boss monsters and the adventure map mode, it even has chests that work like the skulltulas in this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

quakster posted:

get pirate warriors 2 instead, feature-wise its only missing huge boss monsters and the adventure map mode, it even has chests that work like the skulltulas in this one

Wait

When did pirate warriors become a thing

• Locked thread