Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I'm very busy most days, so it's hard to keep up. But today I'm not. Half my office is in Taiwan and I can finally leave in 5 minutes thank gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

ReidRansom posted:

Have we switched to cheering this guy on yet like that dude in California who killed some cops or whatever?

Unlike Dorner, he killed real policemen

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 686 days!)

Yaldabaoth posted:

Unlike Dorner, he killed real policemen

state troopers even!

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

its aite dude, this is literally the only edge case scenario that all that military equipment was justified for

in fact..................... :tinfoil:

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I think it's cool this guy is following his dreams

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

1gnoirents posted:

its aite dude, this is literally the only edge case scenario that all that military equipment was justified for

in fact..................... :tinfoil:

say no more bruh you fuckin nailed it

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2950570/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

he's got an imdb page and everything false flag FALSE FLAG

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkcH8P4-G3g

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.

Fuckin cops man paying $245k for a skid steer with some attachments and metal plate and some Walmart cameras on it

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

enziarro posted:

Fuckin cops man paying $245k for a skid steer with some attachments and metal plate and some Walmart cameras on it

Mambo

Lmbo

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

enziarro posted:

Wow, killdozer looked cooler and that was built by some crazy dude in his backyard.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Crazy?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

you say that like its a bad thing

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

enziarro posted:

lmao they're hosed

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
it's cool because unlike dorner this guy has killed no civilians. he is only targetting cops.

so we have some guy who speaks serbian and russian, obviously experienced in guerrilla warfare, killing cops all over the place while making GBS threads his diaper in the woods.

how can this not own.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Whats freins tally at right now? 2-0?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

these guys never get many kills before they get taken down. they attract too much attention to themselves right at the outset.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Tsinava posted:

it's cool because unlike dorner this guy has killed no civilians. he is only targetting cops.

so we have some guy who speaks serbian and russian, obviously experienced in guerrilla warfare, killing cops all over the place while making GBS threads his diaper in the woods.

how can this not own.

b/c if you actually dont like cops or abuse of power this is nothing but bad for the rest of us. if youre 14 years old , then yes this is cool

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Prettz posted:

these guys never get many kills before they get taken down. they attract too much attention to themselves right at the outset.

This was also Serbia's problem in the wars

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I saw this movie already was pretty good.

worth a rewatch

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

They have invented...

...Yuri technology.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

My Imaginary GF posted:

They have invented...

...Yuri technology.

not having watched the video, that sounds a lot hotter than it probably is

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
the story going around is that he might have done it because there was a rumor that the cop he shot that survived was loving his brother's girlfriend and he was just looking out for his bro.... awww what a sweetheart

and lol he's smoking serbian cigarettes and leaving the packs lying around its like hes taunting them

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

They need to shrink it down to two man teams with spotting gear with thermal and night vision capabilities. Also, ghillie suits are absolutely necessary. Spread two man teams out around the suspected perimeter, and just wait. He will lose patience before the FBI does(ha, maybe)

If these military wannabes are seriously go out in the nighttime dressed like that, no wonder they haven't caught him. reflective tags on kevlar helmets, glowsticks just out in the open(though not cracked yet), and a bunch of spots on themselves and gear that will shine if there is enough light coming from the moon. And if this guy they are hunting has even a have decent par of night vision goggles, that poo poo can be seen from a mile away. they need to restructure this whole operation. :colbert:

Kempo Yellow Belt fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Sep 26, 2014

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

They need to shrink it down to two man teams with spotting gear with thermal and night vision capabilities. Also, ghillie suits are absolutely necessary. Spread two man teams out around the suspected perimeter, and just wait. He will lose patience before the FBI does(ha, maybe)

Yeah do that.

:rolleyes:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
If this guy doesn't start racking up a more impressive body count soon then I'm declaring him my official Scrub Of The Week

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Stay safe diaper ninja.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i watched first blood 2 days ago and was really surprised when i learned the body count was 1

i mean i was paying attention to the movie and i know it isnt nearly as violent as the other ones in the series but i didnt actually realize only 1 person dies in the entire movie until i read it on imdb

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

ReidRansom posted:

not having watched the video, that sounds a lot hotter than it probably is

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nrXbN6r78NY

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Holy poo poo, glad I'm getting out of work early today. This guy sounds cool as poo poo. Albeit a but of a diaper fetish enthuthiast. I love that he's taunting them. poo poo straight out of a movie.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

im pooping! posted:

i watched first blood 2 days ago and was really surprised when i learned the body count was 1

i mean i was paying attention to the movie and i know it isnt nearly as violent as the other ones in the series but i didnt actually realize only 1 person dies in the entire movie until i read it on imdb

Wow I thought he killed like the whole town of oinkers.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
How long until he was last seen? I'm worried he just fell down a ravine and broke his neck or something.

Al Borland posted:

Stay safe diaper ninja.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

psyopmonkey posted:

Yeah do that.

:rolleyes:

Go read FM 3-24.

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
Dorner is getting a new angel...

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Laughing Man posted:

lmao

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

im pooping! posted:

the best part about that is he didn't even kill the guy

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

John Denver Hoxha posted:

the best part about that is he didn't even kill the guy

also sherrif teasle is a korean war vet, hes got a silver star, purple heart, and distinguished service medal in his office

apparently its a big plot point in the book

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

is he maybe pooping in diapers so he doesn't have to stop to poop? like tactical pooping and peeing and diaper wearing?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Laughing Man posted:

Everytime a cop is shot a dorner gets his wings.

im pooping! posted:

also sherrif teasle is a korean war vet, hes got a silver star, purple heart, and distinguished service medal in his office

apparently its a big plot point in the book

Lol wow.

ALso yeah teh dude that died in first blood was pretty much trying to murder someone for no good reason so he deserved it.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
lmao at the people feeling bad for the pigs

I unironically pray for cop death every morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

boooring i was hoping for the other kind of yuri

• Locked thread