Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Reverand maynard posted:

the day no pig would die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arven
Sep 23, 2007

Alas Boobylon posted:

literally jesus :qq:

What happened to his supposed Taxi Driver haircut?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

you irl posted:

lol @ officer chubs that can't get his hat strap around his chin

loving dying.

Also the diap looks chubbier than I would have expected

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

what the actual gently caress is up with their chinstraps

that would drive me insane, trying to keep it balanced on the tip of your chin/lower lip :manning:

Morton Salt Grrl
Sep 2, 2011

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
FRESH BLOOD

May their memory be a justification for genocide

El_Elegante posted:

loving dying.

Also the diap looks chubbier than I would have expected

Lots of pigs to eat in the woods :mrapig:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Frein looks a lot more like a psychopath and less like a nerd than I originally though. Cool.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Alas Boobylon posted:

that would drive me insane, trying to keep it balanced on the tip of your chin/lower lip :manning:

A bridle is a piece of equipment used to direct a horse. As defined in the Oxford English Dictionary, the "bridle" includes both the headstall that holds a bit that goes in the mouth of a horse, and the reins that are attached to the bit.

Headgear without a bit that uses a noseband to control a horse is called a hackamore, or, in some areas, a bitless bridle. There are many different designs with many different name variations, but all use a noseband that is designed to exert pressure on sensitive areas of the animal's face to provide direction and control.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Alas Boobylon posted:

Looks like a ball gag

DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
Not just for breakfast anymore
I've decided to pretend to live in Pennselvenia and write letters to the governor on Frein's behalf. Does this sound appropriately hillybilly:

quote:

Hello Sir,
I write to you regarding one Joseph P. Frein; a man I understand you recently took into custody. As a voting taxpayer, I have the right to an opinion. I’ll not stand by idle while you do wrong by proper Christian moral virture.

First off, guilty or not, a man has a responsibility to answer for his family. In this day and age family can include homosexual lover and living-in-sin girlfriend. I didn’t get asked to agree with it but that’s how it is these days. And the fact is, that man had relations with Frein’s woman. I don’t care what the law says or what color uniform he got on – a man done wrong and he had to answer for it. Frankly I’m dismayed that you let a man of such low calibre represent the law in an otherwise upstanding jurisdiction. He ought have been dismissed from the force as soon as we all let tell of it if you ask me. That boy got was coming to him and no man deserves to go to jail for defending his honor.

That’s all from me. Just know I’ll not vote for a man who don’t know law from justice.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

I hope he eventually earns mad conjugals for cop death

he could get endless amounts of goon manpussy

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

DreadLlama posted:

I've decided to pretend to live in Pennselvenia and write letters to the governor on Frein's behalf. Does this sound appropriately hillybilly:

this is a lot of effort to go through just to get your letter thrown into the garbage by an intern

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.
i wish there were more traditions that made cobs look more like the peckerwoods they actually are

i'm gonna start tanning ballsacks and get a contract supplying chinstrap leather to state police hat manufacturers

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

dude looks like fuckin shrek in that pic

this adventure is ogre

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
unchain the frein

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Jonny 290 posted:

this adventure is ogre

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

origami posted:

unchain the frein

Frein: Unchained

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I am not a book posted:

I just lust for cop death

Came here to post this. The Frein remains. the frein remains.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
he made it a month and a half which is pretty pro considering he was retarded enough to wreck his jeep that had his social security number, shell casings, and literally everything they'd need to make a case against you.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

he made it a month and a half which is pretty pro considering he was retarded enough to wreck his jeep that had his social security number, shell casings, and literally everything they'd need to make a case against you.

didn't he drive it into a marsh b/c trying to move headlights off? brother coulda used some amazon prime night vision gear

hell even my $179 RV camera would suffice, front-firing. has enough IR for about 30 feet of visibility in pitch black

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

didn't he drive it into a marsh b/c trying to move headlights off? brother coulda used some amazon prime night vision gear

hell even my $179 RV camera would suffice, front-firing. has enough IR for about 30 feet of visibility in pitch black

you should go out and shoot some cops then

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Cop Killer Eric Frein Had Internet Access While On The Run: Police

quote:

The former fugitive charged with ambushing a Pennsylvania state police barracks had a laptop computer and used the Internet while evading hundreds of law enforcement officials, according to court documents released Tuesday.

State police found the laptop and two storage drives inside an abandoned airplane hangar near the spot where Eric Frein was captured Thursday night, according to a search warrant inventory. Frein told authorities he used unprotected Wi-Fi hotspots to connect to the Internet during his 48-day flight, documents said, raising the possibility he knew where police were focusing their search efforts each day.

It's not clear how he kept the computer charged. Before his capture, state police had surmised he was breaking into cabins and unoccupied vacation homes for food and shelter.

Frein was unarmed when he surrendered to U.S. marshals in an open field near the former Birchwood-Pocono Airpark. He told police a rifle and handgun were inside the hangar, according to an affidavit.

The 31-year-old survivalist and expert marksman is charged with opening fire on the Blooming Grove state police barracks Sept. 12, killing one trooper and seriously wounding a second. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

Frein has been assigned two public defenders.

One of them, Michael Weinstein, is a former Pike County district attorney who has since gone on to a career in civil litigation and criminal defense. Among his current clients is Rockne Newell, who's charged with fatally shooting three people at a municipal meeting last year. Frein's other lawyer is Robert Bernathy, Pike County's chief public defender. The lawyers did not return phone messages left by The Associated Press.

A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Nov. 12.

Frein was prepared for falling temperatures, wearing a thermal shirt, sweater and fleece jacket on the day he was caught, along with military pants, according to documents. He also wore a Timex watch and a silver necklace with a pendant.

a true goon

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Are we legally obligated to inform the police that Frein posted in this thread?

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
"Military pants", huh...color me intrigued

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

nobody's really freinpostin now that he's poopin in a steel toilet

here's some more of the recent developments from a different source

quote:

The survivalist marksman stowed guns including a Chinese-made sniper rifle and other gear in the abandoned hangar, according to court documents released Wednesday.
oh no it's a mosin

quote:

More than 100 items were recovered from the Birchwood-Pocono Airpark hangar following Frein's arrest last week, including the sniper rifle based on a Soviet-era design, a second rifle of the type used by the former Yugoslavian army and a handgun used by the former Czechoslovakian military, court documents said.
what a fuckin goon, this has to be a chinese mosin and a yugo sks and a cz52 right?

quote:

Authorities said the 31-year-old Frein had copies of psalms and scriptures, shortwave and weather band radios and a laptop computer, according to the five-page search warrant inventory. They said they also found a pair of storage drives, a solar power converter, earbuds and a wireless mouse.
he had a mouse?

quote:

Investigators found some evidence of sustenance in the hangar, including bottles of vegetable oil, soy sauce and seasoning, bags of rice and beans, salt and pepper and a spork, according to the inventory.
soy and seasoning :eyepop:

quote:

They also found a kit for dressing hunted animals, rolls of toilet paper and paper towels, flashlights and dozens of candles and a propane stove.
:siren:POOPIN CONFIRMED:siren:

preliminary hearing on the 12th to give him some time to heal from getting tuned up on his way in to jail

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

i hope his brand of toilet paper makes it into the official court documents.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
the toilet paper is the evidence that will exonerate him when he reveals his incontinence to the jury

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
this guy was freined

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

if the butt was wiped, it wasn't the diap

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Swan Curry posted:

the toilet paper is the evidence that will exonerate him when he reveals his incontinence to the jury

enziarro posted:

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
we need to petition to get the frein released

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Frien Unchiened

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

enziarro posted:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

the toilet paper is a red herring to throw the investigation off the real trail

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
if the butt isn't filthy the man isn't guilty

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

old dog child posted:

A brown herring

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

old dog child posted:

Was he marking his territory as we went so he could find his way?

mystery at hog island
Aug 16, 2003
Captain of Outer Space

you irl posted:

if the butt isn't filthy the man isn't guilty

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

One of them, Michael Weinstein, is a former Pike County district attorney who has since gone on to a career in civil litigation and criminal defense. Among his current clients is Rockne Newell, who's charged with fatally shooting three people at a municipal meeting last year. Frein's other lawyer is Robert Bernathy, Pike County's chief public defender. The lawyers did not return phone messages left by The Associated Press.

So this guy's life is basically Phoenix Wright now? Like, he defends zany characters like the diaper sniper from the death penalty and stuff. Being a lawyer must be the best job ever.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
maybe he surrendered cause he was outta diapers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Can someone find this hanger on google earth please? I'd like to know where the diper sniper got caught.

• Locked thread