Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

it's a pussy mobile that's not a 100k sports car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

enziarro posted:

the tactical forks cost $40k extra

Ummm excuse me...

Its known as the freedom fork.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
this thing sucks and i hope frein steals it and uses it as a diaper storage unit

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

this thing sucks and i hope frein steals it and uses it as a diaper storage unit

With the new Freedom Forks he could manage an entire warehouse of diapers.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Holy poo poo it looks like he killed Heisenberg

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Tsinava posted:

if your skin color is obviously not white, do your best to "act white" around police. there are guides on how to do this. i'm not kidding. lol

My roommate used to borrow my hosed up looking car for work and over six months he was pulled over 3 times. I've had it since 2008 and only been pulled over once. Guess what he is~~~

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

from a different article

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

old dog child posted:

My roommate used to borrow my hosed up looking car for work and over six months he was pulled over 3 times. I've had it since 2008 and only been pulled over once. Guess what he is~~~

A bad driver?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

psyopmonkey posted:

A bad driver?

no, not asian, just black

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Trochanter posted:

Oh look, an all-terrain port-a-potty!

yoooooo joe!

gi joe is there

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

etalian posted:

it's a pussy mobile that's not a 100k sports car.

just because it's something that can actually pick up your mother doesn't make it a pussy mobile.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Frostwerks posted:

just because it's something that can actually pick up your mother doesn't make it a pussy mobile.

Oh poo poo son.

Lil b is bustin you out!

* does dance and is then shot by cop in the leg

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Frostwerks posted:

love it :master:

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Frostwerks posted:

god drat

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
Uploading headshots from the main-frein

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
the best part is how the cops have elevated his abilities to spec ops levels to justify why they have yet to catch a cosplaying college dropout who poops in his pants

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

that vehicle looks less like a serious law enforcement tool and more like something my teenage self and coworkers would build onto the forklift when we had a slow day at kmart

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

stay safe diaper ninja

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
that rook thing is like something a clever poor country would come up with to convert some fighting vehicles from some old construction equipment they had laying around... but then the welfare queens in the MIC saw it, smoked some crack and poo poo out the designs for that bloated monster

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcZhmyd7D7A

they don't want his side told. buy this movie if you don't already own it

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

John Denver Hoxha posted:

that rook thing is like something a clever poor country would come up with to convert some fighting vehicles from some old construction equipment they had laying around... but then the welfare queens in the MIC saw it, smoked some crack and poo poo out the designs for that bloated monster

Thats how they make babies too.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
kicked bears out of their caves

wow rear end in a top hat cops are going pretty far huh

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
paws up, don't drop a bear

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
does a bear poo poo himself in the woods?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I would like to see a cop serve an eviction notice to a bear on video.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

bigzak posted:

kicked bears out of their caves

wow rear end in a top hat cops are going pretty far huh

The shooter left a trail of pic a nic baskets?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

the best part is how the cops have elevated his abilities to spec ops levels to justify why they have yet to catch a cosplaying college dropout who poops in his pants

seriously. they're chasing a cosplayer who wears a diaper in huge slow, stupid looking vehicles with bullet proof barriers in front of them.

you can't make that up.

i have never heard of that in any movie, tv show, ever. lmao

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
it's really funny though. if someone kills a cop and they aren't caught/killed within 24 hours all the cops in that state lose their poo poo and go on a manhunt.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

If this is the typical response to hunting law enforcement, one could acquire a large death count by luring these bulls into an IED. Similarly, swat no-knock raids into a booby trapped house could present a problem for the militarization of law enforcement. This is all theoretical.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Tsinava posted:

i have never heard of that in any movie, tv show, ever. lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=542zyQ6-gd4

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
*digs a pungee trap and poisons it with his soiled diaper*

Tom P. Baxter
Apr 26, 2005
How do you know my language!?!?!

Chris Awful posted:

Similarly, swat no-knock raids into a booby trapped house could present a problem for the militarization of law enforcement.

Can't wait to see the first news story on this.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

extra stout posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcZhmyd7D7A

they don't want his side told. buy this movie if you don't already own it

h o l y poo poo this guy is a badass

the wiki is worth a read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Johnson_(criminal)

also

quote:

An examination of Johnson's body yielded over $2,000 in both American and Canadian currency as well as some gold, a pocket compass, a razor, a knife, fish hooks, nails, a dead squirrel, a dead bird, a large quantity of Beecham's Pills and teeth with gold fillings that were believed to be his. During the entire chase, the Mounties had never heard Johnson utter a single word. The only thing they heard was Johnson's laugh after he shot Constable Edgar Millen. T

that's a laxative

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Chris Awful posted:

If this is the typical response to hunting law enforcement, one could acquire a large death count by luring these bulls into an IED. Similarly, swat no-knock raids into a booby trapped house could present a problem for the militarization of law enforcement. This is all theoretical.

I am surprised gangsters haven't started making IEDs actually

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Chris Awful posted:

I would not be surprised if this happens. By now, he has been taking notes on any patterns, and SOPs used by law enforcement. Which can be used against any force with devastating results. The fact that they believe he is playing "games" with them should be a seriously red flag that the tactics being used in this operation are compromised.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

I would not be surprised if this happens. By now, he has been taking notes on any patterns, and SOPs used by law enforcement. Which can be used against any force with devastating results. The fact that they believe he is playing "games" with them should be a seriously red flag that the tactics being used in this operation are compromised.

Big fan of flashpoint/24/speed huh?

:rolleyes:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
i hope he doesn't kill any people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

psyopmonkey posted:

Big fan of flashpoint/24/speed huh?

:rolleyes:

Did you finish reading FM 3-24 already? Or are you going to continue to poo poo up the thread with terrible one liners while everyone ignores you? Is this response enough to satiate your need for attention?

• Locked thread