Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
stay safe diaper sniper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

VendaGoat posted:

44 days now? Is that correct?

what 12 millions dollars?

Nope, Already at 30+. Well 30+ allocated as of 2 weeks ago and the police are refusing to talk about financial details of an ongoing operation.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Shoehead posted:

I forgot that was PA. I now support burning the state to find Frien, who is probably faaar away.

Also lol at that goon making the same mistake as the cops in thinking a dude out hiding in the woods would know about a public announcement on tv.

I thought the general idea was more the elite wilderness ninja might notice the cops weren't stomping around the woods or collecting the soiled diapes. So would then go and investigate or make a break for it only to get collared.

Can the PA goons confirm just how morbidly obese the state troopers are? Almost every photo or video I'm seeing (except for the skinny FBI dudes) has shown dudes that really would need tactical golf carts and 2-3 bulletproof vests.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Alas Boobylon posted:

its me, im frein, posting this from coconuts

stay safe forum babby

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

you remember that old hokey bigfoot footage where he looks over his shoulder then saunters into the woods? imagine that but wearing a diaper and covered in mud.

mud...

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Frein status: contained. :(

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗