Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Lowtechs posted:

Well PA is 80% White once you get out of Philly or Pittsburgh it is seriously Whitey McWhite land.

we have black people, we just cram them all into the cities so we can have the small towns for ourselves. harrisburg is only 30% white

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

PoconoHermit posted:

There are black folks in Canadensis. I know both of them.

i was up in the poconos with a friend and we saw a rebel flag tacked to the side of a barn, and he's like "who's that guy mad at? the one black dude in a cosby sweater we saw at the convenience store?"

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
never because boy scouts are christian and christians can't be terrorists

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

uwaeve posted:

TATER
POLICE

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Sammus posted:

Can someone find this hanger on google earth please? I'd like to know where the diper sniper got caught.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...79d2d42bccaef1c

i just kinda figured it was way out in the middle of nowhere, so i was wondering how he was that close to wifi, but it looks like it's only half a block away from some residential housing

• Locked thread