Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!

Oh look, an all-terrain port-a-potty!

Trochanter fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Sep 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin

Hey, we got ur iphone and pizzas here!

*demolishes half the house*

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
Hell, maybe the police should ditch their blues, they seem so happy with their camo and assault rifles.

I bet all those pockets make it easier to carry guns and drugs to plant on people.

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
If/when this clownshow fails to find diaper boy, what new toys will the police ask for to address this inability to do their jobs?

I'm thinking a fleet of quadcopters and drones at the very least, or tactical ATVs. Christmas is gonna come early this year!

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin

Cream_Filling posted:

this aint no pussyass sharper image camera drone either, its also armed and can shoot baton, tear gas, adn explosive rounds

Realtalk whats the most powerful equipment are allowed to use? I think SWAT has hand grenades and riot cops have grenade launchers for tear gas, but do they have anything like rpgs or cannons? (Sheriff Joe's artillery piece doesn't count)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
everything I believed in... was a lie :negative:

• Locked thread