Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Why would they glorify him like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

The Rook was not as cool as I thought it would look.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

ReidRansom posted:

OK.

Yay Pennsylvania guy!

Dont go there shanaynay

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

They need to shrink it down to two man teams with spotting gear with thermal and night vision capabilities. Also, ghillie suits are absolutely necessary. Spread two man teams out around the suspected perimeter, and just wait. He will lose patience before the FBI does(ha, maybe)

Yeah do that.

:rolleyes:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Fishy Joe posted:

wasnt the boston bombers sarabic too do u thinj its a coindemdcnce?

Fox news comment quote

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Poor voice commands and zero situational control.

1/10 Would review board

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

enziarro posted:

the tactical forks cost $40k extra

Ummm excuse me...

Its known as the freedom fork.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

this thing sucks and i hope frein steals it and uses it as a diaper storage unit

With the new Freedom Forks he could manage an entire warehouse of diapers.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

old dog child posted:

My roommate used to borrow my hosed up looking car for work and over six months he was pulled over 3 times. I've had it since 2008 and only been pulled over once. Guess what he is~~~

A bad driver?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Frostwerks posted:

just because it's something that can actually pick up your mother doesn't make it a pussy mobile.

Oh poo poo son.

Lil b is bustin you out!

* does dance and is then shot by cop in the leg

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

John Denver Hoxha posted:

that rook thing is like something a clever poor country would come up with to convert some fighting vehicles from some old construction equipment they had laying around... but then the welfare queens in the MIC saw it, smoked some crack and poo poo out the designs for that bloated monster

Thats how they make babies too.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

bigzak posted:

kicked bears out of their caves

wow rear end in a top hat cops are going pretty far huh

The shooter left a trail of pic a nic baskets?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

I would not be surprised if this happens. By now, he has been taking notes on any patterns, and SOPs used by law enforcement. Which can be used against any force with devastating results. The fact that they believe he is playing "games" with them should be a seriously red flag that the tactics being used in this operation are compromised.

Big fan of flashpoint/24/speed huh?

:rolleyes:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Tsinava posted:

why don't they just use a forklift with a bunch of riot shields glued onto it rather than that piece of poo poo lol

Because its not an effective way to use up end of fiscal year funds.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Tsinava posted:

im pretty sure he's just wearing them so he doesn't have to stop to poo poo and piss but if he were a diaper fetishist it would loving own.

Maybe he cant hold his poops?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

etalian posted:

A badass assassin with a IBS problem

Staring Anthony Hopkins in...

Final dook

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Cream_Filling posted:

How much does the elite tactical pallet cost

Thats not a magazine rack?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

etalian posted:

The police are loving it, being able to dress up like army soldiers for a few days and carry around some assault rifles

Very accurate.

:colbert:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

ive been a bad little baby. im a bad sissy gay baby who needs a big tough cop to change my sissy poop diapee. im gay

Notably.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

he left bombmaking materials at his house when he bounced so all you booby trap fans might get some action when they stumble upon his vast network of underground tunnels

Source?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

the heck was i thinking

anyway it seems weird to me that they can't just fly real high and find a man shaped thing with infrared

Ever do that thing at the beach where you get out of the water and roll in sand? Corndogging.

Thats what the sniper did.

Corndogging sniper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Does the name diaper sniper rhyme?

• Locked thread