Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

They need to shrink it down to two man teams with spotting gear with thermal and night vision capabilities. Also, ghillie suits are absolutely necessary. Spread two man teams out around the suspected perimeter, and just wait. He will lose patience before the FBI does(ha, maybe)

If these military wannabes are seriously go out in the nighttime dressed like that, no wonder they haven't caught him. reflective tags on kevlar helmets, glowsticks just out in the open(though not cracked yet), and a bunch of spots on themselves and gear that will shine if there is enough light coming from the moon. And if this guy they are hunting has even a have decent par of night vision goggles, that poo poo can be seen from a mile away. they need to restructure this whole operation. :colbert:

I desire to see some grainy cell phoene footage of these people walking into an ied, their shredded, severed limb being thrown through the air, and the maimed and broken bodies laying scattered around like discarded dolls, moaning and whining pitifully through their rent face holes as they slip in and out of consciousness and pour out their lifeblood onto the thirsting soil of mother gaia

namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
ps good job on slaughtering ur cops amerca. today i saw an "environmental enforcement" officer in town and he was hunched ovver a discardrd cigarette butt, poking and prodding the end of it with the tip of his finger (i guess to see how hot and recently-discarded it was) and looking really intense and pensive like sherlock holmes just before he cracks the case. lol i hope he dies.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Above Our Own posted:

stay safe diaper sniper

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
there should be a public holiday to celebrate moral leaders such as Killdozer, Dorner, and diaper sniper.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
This revolutionary comrade needs a better name than diaper sniper. Killdozer didn't kill anybody but got a pretty rad name out of it. Diaper Sniper straight up murdered a pig and gets saddled with that lovely name smh

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Wow, rude!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
~american exceptionalism~

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

carrion kit posted:

search dog gets muzzle deep in a piss and poo poo filled diap, sneaks down a nice chunk of wet turd before running back to its pig cop handler

good boy, did you find somethin? whadja get Dakota? *dog licks the cops face and mouth* aw yea good boy yeah lick daddys face show daddy what you found

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

proof of concept posted:

Ok, trigger discipline, sure, but why is he holding it with just one hand at all? Does he need to be ready to shoot his own leg at a split-second's notice?

he'#s an elite tiwer 1 operatonr your loving human being.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

carrion kit posted:

search dog gets muzzle deep in a piss and poo poo filled diap, sneaks down a nice chunk of wet turd before running back to its pig cop handler

good boy, did you find somethin? whadja get Dakota? *dog licks the cops face and mouth* aw yea good boy yeah lick daddys face show daddy what you found

i really can't emphasise this neough

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
finally all those hours of airsoft training are paying off!!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

are you an archivists really. because hi if you are i am too.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

is an archivist anything like a wizard

yea

e: its closer to being a wizard than it is to being, like... a cowboy.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Pamper Predator
Aatrek already dibsed this one sorry

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
can't dupe the diap

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

FRINGE posted:

Police Force In South Carolina Drastically Lowers Required Max IQ For New Officers
http://nationalreport.net/mccormick-sc-police-force-drastically-lowers-required-iq-minimum-new-officers/

comments on that article posted:

I don’t care how lumpy and dull and officer is as long as he has good color vision, because SOME people are harder to see in the dark
:cmon:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I hope they dont find him and like on xmas eve he just aces a couple of random cops sitting in their patrol car at a donut shop or something so that the cycle can continue.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Lowtechs posted:

Well PA is 80% White once you get out of Philly or Pittsburgh it is seriously Whitey McWhite land.
How does the whole thing with negroes only counting as 3/5ths of a person play into these statistics? If negroes in America were considered to be fully human would it be closer to like a 65/35 split?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

you irl posted:

seriously the guy shot one cop, the response seems a little disproportionate

hmm its almost like the state is just another gang which uses coercion and violence to maintain control and that only maintains the facade of justice and equality for as long as you dont question its legitimacy or take any action against it, and if u do that itll direct all available resources to crushing dissent.

hmmmm
hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

e: nah im probably just paranoid

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

FRINGE posted:

As long as those assholes are siphoning up money over a single shooting (which would never happen if it were a worthwhile farmer, engineer, whatever) hopefully several teams of them will get confused in the scary diaper-woods and shoot it out amongst themselves.

someone write a fanfic about this pls

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I hope the people are taking the opportunity to loot and pillage with impunity.

Like lol all you have to do apparently is kill 1 cop a month and go play hide and seek in the woods to have your local city entirely depopulated of cops in perpetuity. It's a price i'm willing to pay.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

A Stupid Baby posted:

If menboys like Frein didn't exist then maybe we wouldn't need to spend money on the Rook and could instead spend it on making sure kids could have meaningful memories of their great-grandparents.
Hint: there will always be uppity poors to justify the militarisation of the police.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Alas Boobylon posted:

what if the cops murdered their own in a drunken argument and then framed frein, murdered him, and then said, "well gently caress it might as well clock a billion OT dollars"

i guarantee 100% this is what happened now that you mention it.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
ilu Frein. I hope you murder every cop in america

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
death to all cops

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
people get murdered every single day and manhunts like this don't kick up over it. gently caress, you could probably murder a politician and after the first month the cops would go back to their desks and just hope the culprit gets picked up at an airport or a traffic stop or something.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i fantasize about 20-30 cops hanging onto the rook and it falls into an abandoned mineshaft in the woods and they get trapped down there and resort to cannibalism and ritual sacrifice

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
youll never snipe this diap

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Frein bring the pain
straight to the brain

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

I mean Frein is alive RIGHT NOW just loving chilling, probably literally.

Hope that dude packed blankets/stocked enough food. I mean I'm guessing he planned on getting away with this or at least gave himself options. It's hilarious how competent they keep describing him yet he drove a jeep with his SSI into a loving marsh or whatever.

he did it on purpoise he wanted them to know it was him. he wanted them to know what they were up against. the frein.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i hope the freinmeister snipes the butt out of the sky

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i hope frein shoots that inflatable butt with his rifle and it makes a big faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart noise as it wooshes around the sky and then falls limply onto the chief of police as he's chowing down on a donut.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
lol i hope an investigation reveals they used excessive force arresting him and breaking his nose and he walks i would literally lol out loud

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
it is theoretically possible that the criominal justice system will find him to be innocent of all charges and even award him damages for the assualt received at the hands of the pig cops that arrested him. this is a thing that can happen i believe

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

lol

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Muttonchips posted:

Good. I hope they hang the bastard.

um u do understand he killed a cop right

the judge will award him a lifetime pension and a parade

i hope theres confetti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...79d2d42bccaef1c

i just kinda figured it was way out in the middle of nowhere, so i was wondering how he was that close to wifi, but it looks like it's only half a block away from some residential housing

this rear end in a top hat coulda walked in like any direction and been in wilderness the whole time and home free what a gaylord

• Locked thread