Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper.🙏

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper you're in my prayer tree now.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

SHISHKABOB posted:

I think the man is bad because he killed a person.

A cop is not a person.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Maybe all the police were planning on dying in the woods but they couldnt find slendermans mansion and the diapersniper is now emperor of three states in the absense of all stupid pig fucks

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

El_Elegante posted:

They found some diary entries from the guy.

Among them:

Sudden movement on the rooftops -- I zoomed in my M16A14 w/ A Cog and fired off a sick double tap on some statie wearing glowsticks, his body sort of just went limp why running & then fell off the roof onto the street lmao. Then I felt sick to by tummy, thinking wow, I just.. killed someone, but I ate a spoiled MRE earlier haha, killing people is loving cool and Im never eading Jambalaya MRE again

Hemmingway lives.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Johnny nappy seed roams the country dispensing justice one dead pig at a time. The town should comission a mural of him.

Stay safe diaper sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

jk they will never catch frein

Stay sfae diaper sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Satay snapes, dippy doopeer.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe fiaper smoper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

Pff America is behind the times, as awlways. Look at what China has. We cannot let a tactical mobility gap come to pass.

I actually refuse to believe these are real hth.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe duaper sniper .

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safr diaper sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

If any penn goons wanna start reporting seeing mudfaced men in various far off corners of the state, that'd be a cool thing to do maybe.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

etalian posted:

stay safe diaper sniper

I wonder if all the horriblw violent crimes the police protect us from have gone up by the same amount? Frein is showing us just how much we need the police.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper. I lust for pig death.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

"Prokhor Zakharov" posted:

I just noticed the one at crotch height lmbo.

"Easy gimp, not while the cameras are watching. Soon gimp. Soon."

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Oct 21, 2014

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

Jesus Christ.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Baba Ganoush posted:

Well the diapers are to throw the trackers off. But he would have to be pretty much out of them by them now. How many diapers could he possibly be carrying?

So I think he probably has supply caches hidden throughout the forest filled with diapers and canned food + ammo. Possibly even a network of tunnels.

I would bet Frein was waiting to shoot a cop until he had all of the preparations necessary to evade capture indefinitely.

He's probably napping in a little Hobbit bed right now actually, since it's cold.

Agreed. Its the most likely explainatio. In fact i would think we're going to start hearing about cop on cop shootings and mental breakdowns as frein begins the blairwitch phase. Honestly those cops should just kill themselves now. That goes for all cops really.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

babypolis posted:

checking this thread is always very difficult cuz even though its funny as hell i dread the day i see the diapa snipa has been captured

Same but respects must be payed. The covenant must be kept.

Stay safe diaper sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

origami posted:

If the cops accidentally shoot an innocent they'll probably deffinately 100% add another murder charge on Frein`

Unarmed suspect charged with shooting bystanders.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

If lol.
Stay safe diap4t sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Straker posted:

whenever I get bored I think of fun, easy ways to kill lots of cops with just a few people... like you could drive like a shithead until one tries to pull you over, then pull into a prearranged strip mall parking lot. when the cop gets out, your associate on the roof shoots them and you drive off like nothing happened. or you could start a car chase and plan for it to end in a standoff, but whoopsydoodle there is a big loving IED planted at the most likely location of their staging area, or friendly snipers behind that location. it seems like they never accommodate advanced planning or accomplices. it's too bad frein is acting on his own, I want to see a loving monster truck out of nowhere smash all the retards and their cars and coffee cups when they all park on the side of the road in the morning setting up for the day.

I'm not a sociopath, just a fantastic scenario planner, someone hire me
You should do a series of short animations on this. Market it to patriots.

Stay safe diaper sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The dogs have tracked the smell of human feces to your house.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

PoconoHermit posted:

There's very little actual news in the last couple weeks, so the news just reports on horseshit like where to go to get your #PSPStrong shirts. Most people I know are losin

The chef made yours special. Hope you like it, he's new! MwhaHahaha!

Stay safe diaper sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Its gonna be like pans labrynth except all the cops are gonna die at the bottom of a well amd frein is francisco franco. Stay safe diaper sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

the black husserl posted:

yall remember how fantastic mr. fox ended?

"And so far as I know, they are still waiting."

Actually no. Please give me a quick rundown as it relates to the fein affair. Stay safe diaper sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

FRINGE posted:

“I’ve been involved in about five standoff situations where, as soon as the MARV showed up, the person gives up,” Bean said. “People may not always understand why, but an armored vehicle is almost a necessity now.”

Stay Safe Diaper Snioper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

argondamn posted:

has this dude done anything in the past few months?

he's dead in the woods somewhere right?

Just this.

the black husserl posted:

a bunch of farmers try to catch a fox. eventually they surround the fox in a house. the farmers smile to themselves, ready their guns and say "it'll only be a matter of time". meanwhile the fox tunnels out underneath them and lives a happy life of unlimited pleasure while the farmers grow old + wait

so imagine seeing the cops in the woods riding their tactical golfcarts and saying "any day now" but then the camera pulls back to reveal the woods are encased in a bubble dome surrounded by towering skyscrapers cause its 2070. meanwhile old man frein is sipping a coconut and laying on a hammock in fiji

Also frein made a cancer ray from old xray machines and is giving all the cops cancer.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

before I begin, please know that I believe he has already made good his escape to another country or, at the least, another state.

Honestly, I would imagine that if Frein was still in the woods, he cannot remain there indefinitely. What I would suggest is a feint. A Ruse.

Pull the uniformed officers from the woods, post plain clothes officers on all highways out of the area. Let Frein leave the woods and come to them. Lure him out with a false sense of security.

Now the GBS part of me, LOL cops morons DIAPER SNIPER FTW! :downs:

A great idea. A forest full of cops dressed as german tourists tripping over their lederhosen and getting their old timey wind up cameras stolen by squirrels. SAtay safe diapoer snipoer.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

PatTwo posted:

I wonder if eric will be in the next cod somehow

At the end of the final mission the protagonist walks into the bathroom of a ruined petrol station, looks into a mirror, and removes their mask. You were Frein all along. :getin:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Can anybody tell me what laws he broke? No i didt think so. Also he's still a hero because he killed pig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I am not a book posted:

I just lust for cop death

Came here to post this. The Frein remains. the frein remains.

• Locked thread