Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
How long until he was last seen? I'm worried he just fell down a ravine and broke his neck or something.

Al Borland posted:

Stay safe diaper ninja.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Tsinava posted:

why do they need huge armored tanks to hunt some dude in the woods anyways. are they scared of getting shot? sounds like it. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

smh just watch the first 15 seconds already, this is fresh

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

when was the last sighting?

i bet this dude either ate something real not good to eat and shat himself to death and his corpse is being chewed on by scavengers or he's way way far away now

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

anyway it seems weird to me that they can't just fly real high and find a man shaped thing with infrared

come on now this guy is basically guaranteed to have seen Predator and will know how to thwart such things

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

i bet it'd be a real fun time to blast squirrels with assault rifles in the forest, getting drunk, & daring your dumbest buddy to get real close to the flashbangs

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Hobohemian posted:

The funniest part of this photo, and what it's photographer was probably taking a picture of, is the dude focused dead center and the look of total confusion on his face and body language as to what any of them are actually doing.

Wait maybe he spotted him!

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

carrion kit posted:

i hope one of the cops shoots another cop Dick Cheney style, PA Woodland Edition

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

i knew this guy had been long gone for a while now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

PoconoHermit posted:

Today's ride home in the ol' bagel truck:
http://youtu.be/m5aWWEFk2b8

they're all being paid for this lol

• Locked thread