Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
it's cool because unlike dorner this guy has killed no civilians. he is only targetting cops.

so we have some guy who speaks serbian and russian, obviously experienced in guerrilla warfare, killing cops all over the place while making GBS threads his diaper in the woods.

how can this not own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

1gnoirents posted:

b/c if you actually dont like cops or abuse of power this is nothing but bad for the rest of us. if youre 14 years old , then yes this is cool

actually this is pretty cool no matter what age you are.

maybe you're just really lame and boring?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
why do they need huge armored tanks to hunt some dude in the woods anyways. are they scared of getting shot? sounds like it. lol

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
just remember folks, to reduce your chances of getting killed or brutalized by a police officer, treat him like you would a mentally retarded tyrant with a gun.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
that helps a LOT

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
if your skin color is obviously not white, do your best to "act white" around police. there are guides on how to do this. i'm not kidding. lol

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Frostwerks posted:

just because it's something that can actually pick up your mother doesn't make it a pussy mobile.

god drat

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

the best part is how the cops have elevated his abilities to spec ops levels to justify why they have yet to catch a cosplaying college dropout who poops in his pants

seriously. they're chasing a cosplayer who wears a diaper in huge slow, stupid looking vehicles with bullet proof barriers in front of them.

you can't make that up.

i have never heard of that in any movie, tv show, ever. lmao

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
it's really funny though. if someone kills a cop and they aren't caught/killed within 24 hours all the cops in that state lose their poo poo and go on a manhunt.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
*digs a pungee trap and poisons it with his soiled diaper*

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
why don't they just use a forklift with a bunch of riot shields glued onto it rather than that piece of poo poo lol

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
well you see we're spending this extra money on stupid poo poo we dont need so when we get our budget we have extra money we get to spend on stupid poo poo we don't need. its great.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Parts Kit posted:

Is this dude really one of those diaper freaks? :lol:

im pretty sure he's just wearing them so he doesn't have to stop to poo poo and piss but if he were a diaper fetishist it would loving own.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
that would also own

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
*snipes a cop and then shits self involuntarily* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

SplitSoul posted:

so let me get this straight

diapers aside, there's a crazy guy with a mohawk who fought serbian mercenaries in africa running around the woods stalking hundreds of police, fbi, atf and marshals with siege vehicles and armoured trucks and he has been doing it for two weeks?

correct

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
the diaper thing really is the best part about this and shouldn't be swept under the rug imo.

Diaper Rambo.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i hope he kills a policeman with a dirty diaper.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Miltank posted:

When LAPD said that they were going to "burn that fucker" on the scanner, what they meant was "use tear gas."

and then the house caught on fire completely by accident.

lmao. pretty much everyone knew they did it on purpose. i don't know why they even bothered lying. its not like they'd get in trouble. this is the first im hearing about this lie actually.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Ork of Fiction posted:

If no one falls into a punji stake pit in this thing, I'm going to be kinda bummed.

Seriously. He needs to make a punji trap with those soiled diapers already. He better have at least tried this. It would be shameful if he didn't.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I agree that it's good all these cops are chasing around a diapered assassin in the forest instead of shooting more black people.

Stay Safe Diaper Sniper

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i hope he get's a minimal sentence due to mental illness.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I really want to see the U.S. media attempt to justify and perpetuate the utter demonization of this obviously mentally ill person. It will be fun to watch.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i really hope he doesn't die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Maybe another cop killed that cop as part of an insurance scam and all the evidence against Frein was planted and they've been chasing a terrified diapered retard boyscout around in the woods over an evil lie.

• Locked thread