Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
stay safe diaper sniper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

whoflungpoop posted:

all the new posts in here had me worried :ohdear: bless ur poopy lil heart frein

Same, every time this thread gains traction I recite a small prayer for the diaper sniper.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
what if they never catch the diaper sniper and he has planned an escape out of the country already through the help of his milsim buddies?

we can only hope

stay safe diaper sniper, you are a true patriot and saint

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
if this dude seriously pulls this off i'm gonna loving flip

i mean this guy has been going at it for over a month now; he obviously has a very deliberate plan and probably has tons of caches if he really planned this for YEARS.

he intends to survive this poo poo, obviously

the fact hes got mud on his face like in the predator owns so loving hard

Calvin Johnson Jr. fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Oct 23, 2014

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Lazyfire posted:

There's like a 99% chance that the woman who thought she saw Frein near his old high school didn't see poo poo and/or saw someone walking with a rake at night and immediately called the cops who are so stupid that they moved their entire search area based on that tip and now Frein is just running through the woods carefree.

yeah but that 1% keeps the dream alive, brother

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
honestly he prob couldve gotten away with it had he not hosed up terribly by driving his jeep into a creek or some poo poo

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i hope he lives and starts trolling them on youtube with weird manifestos and taunts

thats an underrated guerrilla warfare tactic

like a cool elliot rodgers

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Everyone in the area should wear mud or poo poo on their faces in support of the Frein

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
honestly if you have people willing to be accomplices in poo poo like this you could prob get away with it

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Couldn't they send in a UAV that would be high enough to not hear and just look for him in loving thermal imaging?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
hmmm pay a 1,000 cops or operate 20 uavs i wonder which is cheaper

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
If I was a cop I'd be "protecting the stability" of the region by auto firing my AR15 at deer all the loving time and saying "my bad"

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I mean Frein is alive RIGHT NOW just loving chilling, probably literally.

Hope that dude packed blankets/stocked enough food. I mean I'm guessing he planned on getting away with this or at least gave himself options. It's hilarious how competent they keep describing him yet he drove a jeep with his SSI into a loving marsh or whatever.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
He's waiting for the 31st so he can dress up in a costume and hide in plain sight.

You might can corner the Dorner, but you'll never restrain the Frein.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

brizna posted:

He's getting help from the locals. Ha.

Truly a champion of the people

stay safe diaper sniper

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
These guys need tactical segways asap. Don't ask why.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
jesus christ he's probably not even in the loving area anymore

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Baba Ganoush posted:

I want to believe he's living underground in a complex bomb shelter with a generator and internet access.

frein if you're reading this give us a sign and ill buy you an account

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

gggiiimmmppp posted:

tonight in the situation room wolf blitzer examines the anti-police hate forum something awful dot com where "diaper sniper" eric frein was able to post undetected for months while evading the police

they seem to be an anti-police homosexual movement led by richard "lowtax" kyanka. their funding pool is vast and they have already helped a man purchase a hot dog stand in alabama. who knows what's next on the gay agenda? more at 11

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
nooooooooooo why

how has this thread not blown up yet

it's all part of his plan.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
print out all 50 pages of this thread and send it to him in prison

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Muttonchips posted:

Good. I hope they hang the bastard.

I hope he eventually earns mad conjugals for cop death

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

origami posted:

unchain the frein

Frein: Unchained

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
he made it a month and a half which is pretty pro considering he was retarded enough to wreck his jeep that had his social security number, shell casings, and literally everything they'd need to make a case against you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
we need to petition to get the frein released

• Locked thread