Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

that vehicle looks less like a serious law enforcement tool and more like something my teenage self and coworkers would build onto the forklift when we had a slow day at kmart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

still lollin at that forklift

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

imagine four glowsticks on the edge of a cops balls

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

idiot snipers always getting one kill and going off to hide somewhere to inflate their k/d

Lutha Mahtin fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Oct 4, 2014

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Hellsau posted:

Skip a year. Imagine how easy it will be next year.

it doesn't need to get any easier really. we* poisoned/killed all the predators of deer so they can just go around eating as much delicious high-yield corn as they like

*white people

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

At this point just reintroduce wolves into the environment, that will stop the deer populations.

the wolf population is coming back in Minnesota and boy is everybody mad about it. doesn't matter if you prefer to hunt wolfs, pet wolfs on the head, or get eaten by wolf, people are mad mad MAD

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Hellsau posted:

Why do some of them have hearts on their shoulders? Is this some weird Pennsylvania Valentine's Day poo poo?

It's a shoulder pad :eng99:

also, is that goon saying they had shooting class with this guy? :stare:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Stoic Commie posted:

the boy scouts around here have been peddling popcorn around here at grocery stores lately, not even candy anymore.

anyway they were there today and i couldn't help but think somewhere some goon is telling these kids about the anti gay agenda in front of their parents

i think they sell chocolate covered caramel corn and stuff, so you can still get that diabetes flavor
:goonsay:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

The North Tower posted:

When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the Rook
Where I stop and I turn and I go for a look
Till I crack my glowsticks and I see you again
Yeah yeah yeah hey

Do you, don't you want me to find you
Cops falling out of trees fast but the Rook is above you
Flashbanging squirrels, raccoons and Prancer
Well you may poo poo your pants, but you ain't no camper

Now Diaper Sniper! Diaper Sniper!
Diaper sniper yeah!
Ooh!

:vince:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

its p funny that the cops did actually uncover a bunch of illegal diaper dumping, and/or the remnants of diaper fetishists who have their meetups in the woods because their mom won't let them do it in the basement anymore

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

i suggested to MY GIRLFRIEND that the diaper sniper manhunt might make for funny Halloween costume ideas but shes still making me dress up as lumpy space princess. silly girlfriend, im gonna secretly wear a diaper anyway heh owned

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

FogHelmut posted:

did they find this guy yet? my wife wants to go look at the leaves this weekend and i can't justify stepping in human feces or having a trooper fall out of a tree onto my head.

maybe youll find the guy and get the big bounty

maybe you'll get iced by a cop accidentally

risk vs reward vOv

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

couldn't they probably just pull out of the woods, announce the manhunt over, then nab him when he goes back to his mom's after thinking the coast is clear

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Eric Frein manhunt wipes out many a speeding ticket

props to you, newspaper headline writer person

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

so nobody else thought it was funny that an actual serious newspaper wrote the headline "frein wipes out tickets"

:cmon:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

i could while away the hours
smelling forest flowers
if i only had a frein

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

quote:

However, troopers said it was too windy to test out the balloon and they will try again Monday.

stay safe scroter floater

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

ninety nine butt balloons
flying in the autumn sky

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

the resources allocated for finding frein are gonna drop by 99% on november 5th, right?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Cop Killer Eric Frein Had Internet Access While On The Run: Police

quote:

The former fugitive charged with ambushing a Pennsylvania state police barracks had a laptop computer and used the Internet while evading hundreds of law enforcement officials, according to court documents released Tuesday.

State police found the laptop and two storage drives inside an abandoned airplane hangar near the spot where Eric Frein was captured Thursday night, according to a search warrant inventory. Frein told authorities he used unprotected Wi-Fi hotspots to connect to the Internet during his 48-day flight, documents said, raising the possibility he knew where police were focusing their search efforts each day.

It's not clear how he kept the computer charged. Before his capture, state police had surmised he was breaking into cabins and unoccupied vacation homes for food and shelter.

Frein was unarmed when he surrendered to U.S. marshals in an open field near the former Birchwood-Pocono Airpark. He told police a rifle and handgun were inside the hangar, according to an affidavit.

The 31-year-old survivalist and expert marksman is charged with opening fire on the Blooming Grove state police barracks Sept. 12, killing one trooper and seriously wounding a second. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

Frein has been assigned two public defenders.

One of them, Michael Weinstein, is a former Pike County district attorney who has since gone on to a career in civil litigation and criminal defense. Among his current clients is Rockne Newell, who's charged with fatally shooting three people at a municipal meeting last year. Frein's other lawyer is Robert Bernathy, Pike County's chief public defender. The lawyers did not return phone messages left by The Associated Press.

A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Nov. 12.

Frein was prepared for falling temperatures, wearing a thermal shirt, sweater and fleece jacket on the day he was caught, along with military pants, according to documents. He also wore a Timex watch and a silver necklace with a pendant.

a true goon

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Decrepus posted:

You can tell he was a huge nerd because he was afraid to leave the area he grew up.

also not giving up his ability to post on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

wasn't there some other guy in PA who went nuts recently and the cops couldnt find him. like he didnt even try to go off the grid like frein but still PA cops were all "durr hmm where is he"

• Locked thread