Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
The media around this seems to be dying down and pretty soon the police won't be able to continue their OT orgy. They will need another sacrificial lamb to drum up support for the perpetual manhunt.

Expect to see an unpopular officer - perhaps one that actually does his job or something - killed in a mysterious manner that is immediately blamed on Frein.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
has anybody found his account here yet?

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
http://www.poconorecord.com/article/20141020/NEWS/141029919

I ain't a frein of no poors

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Cop would have been more merciful by bludgeoning him to death with his hate boner.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
It's going to be late December and the cops will say "he's obviously dead!" and then shake hands, smoke cigars and promptly plop backwards in piles of OT cash.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Whatever happened to the motive talk? Apparently a cop had an affair with his brother's wife or something? That all got swept away.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Frein would want you to read threads.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
If the cops accidentally shoot an innocent they'll probably add another murder charge on Frein`

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
His dad must be so proud

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

JB50 posted:

They cancelled Deer season in the area I thought.

Are you a PA cop?

Grandmaster.flv fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Oct 24, 2014

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
There's thousands of Freins walking on all fours!

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
The photos of our hero are old so he probably gained a bunch of weight during the prior weeks of the attack and has been puttering around in a tactical vest in the woods enjoying free coffee and lunch buffet

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
somebody with skill photoshop the daffy duck/bugs bunny gif with 'pig season' NO 'deer season'

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I'm sure its been mentioned before but I love that the rook is named after the chess piece that can only move in a straight line.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
stay ripe diap snipe

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Honestly surprised they haven't blasted some random guy yet.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I guess Halloween will be back on. And that guy got a free car!

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
They found him in an airport hanger. Maybe we'll get an actual motive now.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Alas Boobylon posted:

what the actual gently caress is up with their chinstraps

that would drive me insane, trying to keep it balanced on the tip of your chin/lower lip :manning:

Looks like a ball gag

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
unchain the frein

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

didn't he drive it into a marsh b/c trying to move headlights off? brother coulda used some amazon prime night vision gear

hell even my $179 RV camera would suffice, front-firing. has enough IR for about 30 feet of visibility in pitch black

you should go out and shoot some cops then

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
So we still have not heard anything about a motive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
but if there are no dead cops then does a frein poo poo in the woods?

• Locked thread