Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

you say that like its a bad thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Business Gorillas posted:

they're very skittish and are constantly afraid of getting shot

pretty much give a squirrel a gun and you have a wild police

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
when this is over you're gonna need to show some ID when you buy diapers

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
can you imagine how many crimes are going on right now since every cop in the state is now busy playing army man in the woods

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
the twist will be that the diapers don't belong to the shooter, just a cop who's been patrolling for the past 6 hours and is really self-conscious about pooping in the woods

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

ArbitraryC posted:

It's just kinda weird that almost no one other than goons seems to notice the disproportionate response. It seems like it should be kind of clear evidence that it's not so much about protecting people (otherwise any unresolved/solved shooting would warrant the same response) but protecting their authority which to me would be like a huge red flag.

it's because he killed a cop, which is the absolute worst crime a person can commit :downs:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
if Aatrek had killed a cop maybe gbs would have liked him more

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

PoconoHermit posted:

The state police just announced "Oops, those were not Frein's diapers, our bad." This thread is predicated on falsehoods. At least I still have SWAT and helicopters in my yard to look forward to indefinitely.

i refuse to believe this until a link is posted.

no im not going to look it up myself, gently caress that

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
now that all these facts about the case turn out to be false it's going to be revealed that Eric Frein doesn't even exist

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

orangesampson posted:

DIAPER SNIPER IS ON CNN.

news is saying they found a letter from him apparently? looks like those millions of taxpayer dollars are paying off :911:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

rezatahs posted:

actually i have reconsider my hero criteria. the fact that he is making these gi joe wannabes waste millions of dollars as they stomp through the woods and probe lovely diapers that likely have no connection to him at all makes him a real american hero. :patriot:

lol its not the cops' money being wasted its the taxpayers'. cops are getting a massive payday from this with all that OT

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Alas Boobylon posted:

wonder what old frein has been subsisting on

whatever's in his mom's fridge

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

PoconoHermit posted:

Most folks around here think he's been gone for a while. Today a tractor trailer went through Canadensis with a load of what I can only describe as a half dozen tactical golf carts. I would have taken a picture but I didn't feel like getting my poo poo pushed in.

Rook 2.0 ready for action

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Jonny 290 posted:

hahah yes i hope they were tac'd out MULEs

aw man I hope they got the tactical La-Cucaracha horn add-on, looks like you could make some sick jumps off that thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Jonny 290 posted:

frein shoulda got a D-PENS vanity plate before he went gonzo

• Locked thread