Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
attn: milgoons

are diapers considered viable options for field bandages?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
snake... did The End wear depends?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Jonny 290 posted:

"but sir, his diapers will blot out the sun!"

"well if we get in the Rook we'll be like 11 feet off the ground soooo"

"roger that, well-hanged man. unit bravo, commence 'operation: colonoscopy'"

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
page snyper makes epic google cache snype, is this now a thing?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Cream_Filling posted:

idk what this means exactly but you should chang eyour username back i dont like this new one

sa posts in the gasmine are cached by a google, what is a receptacle of retention. processing and handling may vary.

posted from anroid

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Lazyfire posted:

So what are the chances the cops caught the guy already and are just loving around in the woods until hunting season starts so they get the best tree stand locations and their pick of the deer in the area?

i imagine a drill for martial law would require an extraction method of some sort, and detachable tactical forks as a subterfuge for one of those treetop huntin' stands. an' a buncha beer for testin' out the shootin' booth. and hollywood for whores. needs whores, lotsa them.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
a whore lotta whores, even.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

you irl posted:

when i heard somebody shot a cop and fled to the woods i was like "that's a shame" because i don't jo to cop shootings

but the longer it goes on the better it gets and now im actually happy someone died and hope they just send more and more cops into the woods until it becomes part of police academy

a bunch of cops go on a vengeance-fueled manhunt in the woods and eventually forget their grudge while overcoming obstacles and developing lifelong friendships. slapstick lowbrow humor and fartjokes ensue. no women allowed.

i'd go see it.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
a drone to deliver hot coffee and donuts might not be dangerous, but it would be delicious

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
the pampered pest

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

El_Elegante posted:

Im never eading Jambalaya MRE again

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

PoconoHermit posted:

Also there's no more Skoal or Cope in town anymore cause the cops are buying it by the log and goddamnit

roflmao, lol!

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Nissir posted:

Has the local Dunkin' Donuts franchise owner retired to the Bahamas yet?

Any guess on the total cost of this manhunt? I am betting 8 million.

stop dude, lol, THIS IS SERIOUS!

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
snake: a hind-d on american soil?

otacon: well, technically it is not on american soil since it is a hovering aircraft...

snake: very nice, high-five!

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

i think they're selling it actually ACTUAL RECOVERED VEHICLE MINT CONDITION

it is going to a police auction upstate, and it would be inadvisable to conspicuously market it for its infamy when its already implied with the poster

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
*needs new seat covers

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Mange Mite posted:

Pff America is behind the times, as awlways. Look at what China has. We cannot let a tactical mobility gap come to pass.

coming from a culture that invented the predecessor of the grenade to scare off malevolent spirits, this is some shame.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Parallax Scroll posted:

i stopped paying attention to this. did they get him or did he kill all the cops yet or what

the cops and the media had a field day. a great time was had by all. they hitched a trailer with bales of hay to the rook, and officer o'surly was too fat, so he kindly gave up his seat on the hayride so the other officers could enjoy a scenic tour through the autumnal wonderland of new england. overtime didn't feel like work, it felt more like a well needed vacation. getting back to nature and forgetting about the worries of modern life :coffee:.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Hellsau posted:

Oh come the gently caress on you can't just spray paint something black and sell it to dumbshit police departments for big money. Where is the obnoxiously large logo?

maybe its the badge covering their heart? they are all searching for the man who killed their brother in enemy territory, which says a lot more than sealing a post full of poo poo and dropping it in the midst of a hostile comedic sanctuary

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
this whole fiasco is a mere smokescreen for the gradual implementation of an all-encompassing police state, and the frein myth is a convenient fabrication :smugdog::pipe:

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

proof of concept posted:

This is just a shot in the dark but, assuming they don't find him, I'm guessing that this mess will start winding down round about the second week in November

imagining probably sooner, considering the inclement weather. just wait for the rabbit to be pulled from the hat - bet its before halloween

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

proof of concept posted:

I would be shocked if the cops quit the search before being ordered to and there is no way anybody with that authority is ordering them to quit before November 5th

they're gonna need a really hairy stunt double to act all hostile so they can blow him to bits. bigfoot or hungry hungry hobo with a rifle and grainy camera footage will tie this one up all neat and tidylike.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

proof of concept posted:

I dunno. Anything that lands me in a room downtown where people can peer at me through a one-way mirror. Regicide? Let's say I do a regicide, that would spice things up in my life for sure.

a regal aide is enlisted to dispose of a regal guard who knows too much. now the regal aide knows too much, and the royal elections are coming up!

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Jonny 290 posted:

ding ding

from 1000 ft up you cant tell a 150 lb deer nested under a tree from a 150 lb dude nested under a tree. and yes since deer season is off, there are even more out there.

its like the old fable where a dude finds a leprechaun's gold and ties a ribbon to the tree nearby and says "you can't touch that ribbon!" and when dude comes back a couple hours later to collect there's an identical ribbon on every tree in the forest

hosed up if true

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Lazyfire posted:

There are times where I wish I was much better at Photoshop

i tip my lcd backwards, and i see your cutpaste line.

try blending the layers using pop culture and inside jokes

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

ShaqDiesel posted:

Now everybody
Have you heard
In the search for Frein
Yeah the scrote's the word
Don't take no hiking
No ability
Save our thirst for killin'
For James Tully and..

Scrote me, scrote me
Could hide through winter boy you move mighty well
Scrote me, scrote me
(Scrote)
Scrote me, scrote me
We got your number now
Scrote me, scrote me
Thought we found your diaper but know
You're just a sniper now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQEDojPZ7YI

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

iq>80 need no apply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj3dIo8PDjs

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

proof of concept posted:

your old av was better you horrible fucker

NICE FUCKIN’ MODEL!

*HONKS BALLS*

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
u see,in this world, u have "huggees" and "huggers"

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

what they need is an LED combat zeppelin w/ infrared and maybe some sort of wall of undereducated grunts

fixed it for u

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Lutha Mahtin posted:

the resources allocated for finding frein are gonna drop by 99% on november 5th, right?

arctic front, moving in...

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

eric posted:

Stay safe my freind.

why did u tell me to get an sa account?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Al Borland posted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THEY GOT FRIEN! :smith:

the mods say u failed the challenge, but get a b- for effort. sorry, dude.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

VendaGoat posted:

of all the articles I've found the only bit I've read said; They got a report of him hiding out in a hanger. They went to the hanger, called him out and he surrendered.

I mean, it's rather vague, so I will wait to read the full report.

it sounds like the post-abortion extraction of a specimen from a procedure gone wrong.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

download all and everything to .pdf

there are likely to be inconsistencies

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

VendaGoat posted:

boy, do you overestimate my level of care

"=/reply", but it is really easy, even for grandma, with the right plugins.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

hahaha what if they forgot to read him his rights or some poo poo

they were nice enough to try and fix his nose, but they totally hit the wrong side. as good as the samaritan may be, do you think he, having an iq of 80 or less, has the mental faculties to recite a legally-binding declaration stating the suspect has the right to stfu in front of the cameras so his makeup doesn't run?

e:f;b

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

InterFaced posted:

He looks mysteriously not covered in poo poo in those pics. Obviously a setup.

this.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Alas Boobylon posted:

what the actual gently caress is up with their chinstraps

that would drive me insane, trying to keep it balanced on the tip of your chin/lower lip :manning:

A bridle is a piece of equipment used to direct a horse. As defined in the Oxford English Dictionary, the "bridle" includes both the headstall that holds a bit that goes in the mouth of a horse, and the reins that are attached to the bit.

Headgear without a bit that uses a noseband to control a horse is called a hackamore, or, in some areas, a bitless bridle. There are many different designs with many different name variations, but all use a noseband that is designed to exert pressure on sensitive areas of the animal's face to provide direction and control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Jonny 290 posted:

this adventure is ogre

• Locked thread