Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
ok this guy is hardcore as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

MizPiz posted:

I'm just disappointed he isn't a goon.

its portland human being i think

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
imo if more adult baby fetishists were lone wolf sniper assassins we wouldn't make fun of them so much

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

ReidRansom posted:

Have we switched to cheering this guy on yet like that dude in California who killed some cops or whatever?

dorner has nothing on "pain train" frein

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

enziarro posted:

Fuckin cops man paying $245k for a skid steer with some attachments and metal plate and some Walmart cameras on it

lmao they're hosed

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
this thing sucks and i hope frein steals it and uses it as a diaper storage unit

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
the rook is the ultimate war machine

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
everyone's up in arms about militarizing the police and i think we can solve the problem by giving cops lots of stuff like the rook that makes them feel tough and cool but won't hurt anybody

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
next time i watch a rambo movie i'm just going to assume he's pooping himself periodically

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i think the pooper ninja is going to win and the pennsylvania police will officially disband

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
this is almost certainly a sex thing

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
the thrilldozer

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
forensics must be pissed

"we need you guys to analyze these poo poo-filled diapers which have been sitting in the woods for a couple of days. thanks."

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
ive been a bad little baby. im a bad sissy gay baby who needs a big tough cop to change my sissy poop diapee. im gay

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
hello, dispatch? this is mobile strike team alpha. we were driving the rook and lifted the armored assault platform too high and it tipped over

can you send someone to pick us up

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Sep 29, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

The Droid posted:

"whoops wrong house hope you have insurance!"

that thing looks like it has a few (actual) uses, but I don't see how it'll be any use in the loving woods

it's ok for lifting a pallet of frozen chicken if you spend 40k on the tactical fork and replace the armored assault platform with it

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
*busts through wall into room full of hostages/terrorists*

special delivery assholes!

*officer tries to step down to hand hostages phones but forklift falls over, crushing his legs*

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Decrepus posted:

I have to be honest though, when the article described the thing it sounded pretty badass. I was imagining an APC like the type in Robo Cop 2 or an old WW2 Greyhound all tricked out, and then when I saw it was just a skid-steer I laughed so hard.

i know, it sounded loving rad as hell and then it turned out to be a literal forklift

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Zeno-25 posted:

That wasn't just the Russian military random angry people from the town just started shooting rifles and RPGs at the school towards the end of the hostage situation too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_hostage_crisis

also

they should've sent a forklift

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
"bat wing doors" :twisted:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
when THE ROOK kills frein we will really have egg on our face

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

A Spider Covets posted:

came in here expecting a ninja who stealth shits in cop cars

:( :( :(

this is a genuine sniper assassin who likes to poop in diapers and is on the run from a tricked-out forklift

it's way better

ShaqDiesel posted:

I'm pretty sure that's Sandor Clegane.

who would win in a fight: sandor clegane or diaper sniper frein

e: also who would win glowstick rave cop or the rook

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Sep 30, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

when this is over you're gonna need to show some ID when you buy diapers

i bet adult diaper company executives are psyched that frein is reinventing their image from a gross thing for fetishists and olds into tactical gear for lone wolf survivalists

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
can't wait for the rook to bust into the hotel through a wall and end up buried under a pile of rubble

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
frein you gutless coward come over here and fight these cops w/ ur fists

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Parallax Scroll posted:

maybe he already died and his ghost is continuing to leave poo poo behind

id be scared as poo poo if i had to go into a hotel to catch a ghost who was making ieds

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
tomorrow's news: 11 cops killed and one forklift badly damaged by booby-trapped diaper. "repairs on the rook are underway," says chief of police

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

mr.capps posted:

cia looks to something awful as new training ground for potential, yet unstable, spec op agents

im tired of singing educational songs to children and would like to be a special ops super soldier who is a loose cannon but gets results

hit me up cia dudes

e: if necessary i am willing to sing educational songs to my fellow black ops personnel. i know a LOT of educational songs as well as the accompanying dances

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Oct 1, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
it's funny because he is clearly way more competent than the cops but he's also a diaper-wearing lunatic

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
put some glowsticks on that bot

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i heard a rumor that the rook v2 will be released next year and will have slots on the side which can hold up to 200 glowsticks... has the militarization of the police gone too far?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
is an archivist anything like a wizard

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
one dead cop is worth getting to pretend to be an army dude

my hypothesis: they are intentionally avoiding frein so they can keep wearing glowsticks/camo and riding around in the rook

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Baracula posted:

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/10/officers_injured_eric_frein_ma.html

so are the police actually just playing in the woods

e: 2 cops fall from a tree, need 2 helicopters and an ambulance to rescue them

OFFICER DOWN OFFICER DOWN

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
do you think aatrek still has his job at the bank he was working at

i feel like eventually a goon would have come in and been like "lmao you're aatrek"

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
the rook is lonely and needs more rooks to hang out with

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
excited for a drone to get blown off course and behead a random dude

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
casualties today: two cops climb tree and fall out of tree

tomorrow: cop slips on diaper and throws out his back

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

PoconoHermit posted:

The state police just announced "Oops, those were not Frein's diapers, our bad." This thread is predicated on falsehoods. At least I still have SWAT and helicopters in my yard to look forward to indefinitely.

NO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
footage of police investigation freeze frames and darkens to spotlight soiled diaper. camera slowly zooms in.

"false flag?"

• Locked thread