Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

enziarro posted:

Fuckin cops man paying $245k for a skid steer with some attachments and metal plate and some Walmart cameras on it

hmmm yes this will be an excellent machine to hunt a man in the woods with *spends 6 hours trying to get it out of a hole*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

btw the big riot shield thing holds 4 guys and can be raised or lowered

oh god now I can only picture the thing as an armored forklift

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

InterFaced posted:

lol just what we need. Instead of kicking down doors for no knock warrants the man can just killdozer ur wall.

"whoops wrong house hope you have insurance!"

that thing looks like it has a few (actual) uses, but I don't see how it'll be any use in the loving woods

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

it's ok for lifting a pallet of frozen chicken if you spend 40k on the tactical fork and replace the armored assault platform with it

Yeah you can use it as an actual forklift or dozer debris and the whole transporting supplies to hostages thing seems useful but I don't see how that'd ever be used in hostage rescue as those usually rely on surprise and speed.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

what if he isn't in those woods anymore and the diapers are from some other crazy survivalist?

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

mr.capps posted:

"come on guys get on the lift and I will make you a movable sniping spot"
*drives into the ocean*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_mESOTbEPs

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

At this rate the police will have to deploy their secret weapon.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

mr.capps posted:

how are the drivers of this not suppose to burst open their head

The power of rock n roll

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Reverand maynard posted:

There is so much money to grab up if you just say its to fight terrorists

"we, podunk town sheriffs in bumfuck nowhere, anytown usa, need an MRAP in case terrorists attack our annual pumpkin festival or our biannual hotdog eating contest"

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

"huh it turns out we were tracking some other crazy survivalist who had assumed the Dark Lord Obama had finally sent the FEMA thugs to take him to the camps and started hiding out in the woods, its just a little misunderstanding"

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Lutha Mahtin posted:

you know, i just realized frein is one of those scrubs who gets one kill and fucks off to where nobody can find him to inflate his k/d

awaiting the police to report that he was an avid player of Day Z

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

PoconoHermit posted:

Lots of cop worship and blue ribbons. They just cancelled deer season on us and that poo poo is bigger than jesus around here, so that might change soon.

but with antlers instead of a rifle big?

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Any ETA on the police begging for one of these to try to find Frein?

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

"Left coast"

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

the lens makes this whole video hilarious

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Stoat posted:

someone summarize the last 32 pages ty
Man snipes two state troopers and goes to hide in the woods. Cops go on to dick around in the forest for over a month with their military gear, multiple helicopters, and uparmored forklifts while accomplishing (and finding) poo poo.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

Couldn't they send in a UAV that would be high enough to not hear and just look for him in loving thermal imaging?

Its a forest

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

That's a helicopter and someone trying to be found though, not sure if it'd be an accurate comparison.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

JB50 posted:

They cancelled Deer season in the area I thought.

Cancelling deer season doesn't make the deer go away. In fact, making the deer go away is part of what deer season is all about over there IIRC.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

darkwing cuck posted:

hahaha they classify loving pipe bombs as wmds now?

diaper sniper should've stayed safe tho :(

In regular law terms most explosives are classed as WMDs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

I am glad they caught him.

• Locked thread