Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
That last quote sounds like something from First Blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Why would they glorify him like this?
Dorner did nothing wrong.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Can't restrain the Frein.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

ReidRansom posted:

Have we switched to cheering this guy on yet like that dude in California who killed some cops or whatever?
Yes.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

you irl posted:

its like, i don't support shooting cops or even shooting fat people in general, but at the same time i love every bit of this farce and i hope it never ends until the entire pennsylvania gdp is harvested by state taxes and reinvested into hunting frein
It's cool because if he didn't kill a cop and instead just shot some guy on the street there's no way this would have gone on this long, but you see killing a cop is that much more important than killing a regular person so he must be stopped at all costs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Swan Curry posted:

the toilet paper is the evidence that will exonerate him when he reveals his incontinence to the jury

enziarro posted:

if the butt was wiped, it wasn't the diap

• Locked thread