Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

InterFaced posted:

What is this a picture of I want to know more. Is this the ninja in the OP or some airsoft human being? I can't distinguish reality from fantasy anymore.

its from a film by one uwe boll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Whirlwind Jones posted:

That last quote sounds like something from First Blood.

what an odd coincidence....

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

so i collect serbian gear... should i be expecting a visit from the fbi?

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

the story going around is that he might have done it because there was a rumor that the cop he shot that survived was loving his brother's girlfriend and he was just looking out for his bro.... awww what a sweetheart

and lol he's smoking serbian cigarettes and leaving the packs lying around its like hes taunting them

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

im pooping! posted:

i watched first blood 2 days ago and was really surprised when i learned the body count was 1

i mean i was paying attention to the movie and i know it isnt nearly as violent as the other ones in the series but i didnt actually realize only 1 person dies in the entire movie until i read it on imdb

the best part about that is he didn't even kill the guy

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

that rook thing is like something a clever poor country would come up with to convert some fighting vehicles from some old construction equipment they had laying around... but then the welfare queens in the MIC saw it, smoked some crack and poo poo out the designs for that bloated monster

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Prettz posted:

It might just be me, but none of those guys look much like police...

welcome to america

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Ork of Fiction posted:

The Rook rolls out of the woods, its mobile shooter platform stacked 8 deep with bucks.
News runs up to the tac'ed-out officers walking along side.
"Has there been any contact with the shooter? Have you seen any signs that he's still out there?"
Setting sun glinting off Oakleys, the cop turns to the reporter and replies, "Depends."

Lol

I wonder at what point they call it off. Like realize this is a huge waste and just send everybody home and give them a little medal of participation. It should have 3 rings on it, because they totally got clowned

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Helical Nightmares posted:

They think they have a letter from Frein. That's literally it.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/06/justice/pennsylvania-shooting/index.html?c=homepage-t

An older article (updated 9/30) suggests Frein could have been planning this for two years.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/26/us/pennsylvania-trooper-shooting/

Now if a guy just started googling forest survival when he was living in Pennsylvania, I wouldn't exact consider that 'planning' as opposed to 'being smart about camping' so maybe the police are overstating the case a bit. Searching for evading law enforcement would directly indicate planning of course.

From this report I guess the police don't have Frein's computer? Just a 'hard drive he had access to'? What did the guy do, research at public libraries? It is interesting his family describes him as 'meticulous'.

Even if he was directly searching for evasion tips that wouldn't necessarily indicate this was planned. He was into the more spergy airsoft/reenactment it seems and it seems like picking up some sneaking skills would be right up that alley. I've done some reading on tracking and counter-tracking because its pretty interesting

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

SirDan3k posted:

It funny watching them both belittle and praise him in the same breath. "He's a little pussy and were going to catch him but he planned ahead a lot and that's why we haven't caught him yet.

hey give the cops some credit, glowstick guy could be the bait

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Fillin diaps is painless

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

A Stupid Baby posted:

Well then chew on this: If terrorists truly wanted to bring down the United States, they could simply peacefully emigrate here, then once a month one of them could off a cop, leave some clues, then kill themselves in a hidden location forcing an expensive and fruitless manhunt with increasingly more complicated military hardware in a fruitless search for the culprit.

That would be loving rad. Every month wed get a new hero and a new name to come up with fun rhymes to show how elusive they are (hopefully theyre more elusive than Robert Denby)

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

look uout, there's a crazy man up in that ivory tower, and he has a rifle!

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

a society of long-lost fetishists that have left no traces of their existence except a few soiled diapers

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

and boy, they are pissed that somebody's been stealing their shrines to defile them with their scientific testing

the police thought that frein was the threat... they thought wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Straker posted:

whenever I get bored I think of fun, easy ways to kill lots of cops with just a few people... like you could drive like a shithead until one tries to pull you over, then pull into a prearranged strip mall parking lot. when the cop gets out, your associate on the roof shoots them and you drive off like nothing happened. or you could start a car chase and plan for it to end in a standoff, but whoopsydoodle there is a big loving IED planted at the most likely location of their staging area, or friendly snipers behind that location. it seems like they never accommodate advanced planning or accomplices. it's too bad frein is acting on his own, I want to see a loving monster truck out of nowhere smash all the retards and their cars and coffee cups when they all park on the side of the road in the morning setting up for the day.

I'm not a sociopath, just a fantastic scenario planner, someone hire me

and a screen in the dark recesses of fort meade lights up like a christmas tree...

Combo time:
Stop holding my love hostage. My emotions are like a tornado of fundamentalist wildfire.
Exposure to so much knowledge over social media is infectious–one of life's great joys. I am so enriched.
A Terrorists' riddle: If FARC targeted BART and AQAP hit AMTRAK–where the f'd be I?

• Locked thread