Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
this guy is literally living the wet dream of many retarded americans

you can measure gayness level with shoulder "armor". nobody in real life needs shoulder plates. what are you doing tackling tangos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

its aite dude, this is literally the only edge case scenario that all that military equipment was justified for

in fact..................... :tinfoil:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Tsinava posted:

it's cool because unlike dorner this guy has killed no civilians. he is only targetting cops.

so we have some guy who speaks serbian and russian, obviously experienced in guerrilla warfare, killing cops all over the place while making GBS threads his diaper in the woods.

how can this not own.

b/c if you actually dont like cops or abuse of power this is nothing but bad for the rest of us. if youre 14 years old , then yes this is cool

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

lol guys its just a small bulldozer with a wall who cares.

???/

id be more concerned about loving mraps and poo poo

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I mean maybe this was posted but wow, I lolled so loving hard

And look if I'm possibly being literally hunted in the woods by an honest to god sniper ... you know, sure why not, but it doesnt make it any less funny

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

InterFaced posted:

lol, also glowsticks.

FBI search woods for Eric Frein at night.

Courtesy of AP Photo

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

Is there any precedence for a manhunt of this magnitude over a single killing? If we were to compare the budget of this to say the investigation of a shooting in Detroit what order of magnitude higher is the expense?

considering there are likely a few shootings with 0 resources put towards them , you can accurately say billions times more or infinity

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

lmao you guys are so cheeky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

i bet it was just like a scene in a movie where someone is like

"this is for billy" pop right in the nose

• Locked thread