Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
How long does it take to kill one nerdball? The guy has been hiking non-stop for three weeks over difficult terrain. Dehydrated, starving, sleep deprived, poo smeared, fly bit. One thousand police and dogs in pursuit, they haven't caught him lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
The police soon discovered that a white virgin could not be killed in broad daylight; the sun cauterized their wounds as quickly as they formed. They searched the night furtively, praying to God that they would not be struck dead by Serbian man-slayer rounds or, fleeing in terror, fall face first into diapers.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
How long did it take them to find the unabomber? This guy could have left all these clues and then just gently caressed off to an Appalachian cabin.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
What if he just buried himself alive and suffocated, never to be found :master:

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
How much of a bounty is on this guy like a hundred grand? loving failure of the free market here...

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
So the bounty is actually 175,000, almost a fifth of a million dollars, but apparently bounty hunters aren't swarming the forest because PA doesn't allow them to arrest people (thanks Obama)

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
Day 30 OCT-7th (?)

Food supplies running low, when we found his stockpile the first man on it, a rookie private, immediately tore into the tuna can with his teeth, cracking four of them. The sergeants pulled him off, wailing, in a scrum. Not to help him, no, to do exactly the same thing. We didn't have can openers, that went towards the Rook. Every half sane man left thinks this exact thought. No one says anything. It doesn't matter anymore.

At first we thought the diapers were his. Well, that's what the dick sucking politicos tried to convince us anyway, convince themselves. But Frein doesn't need to poop. He doesn't need to do anything, but kill cops. Kill fat cops, fat baby fat goo goo cops. The diapers were for us. Every man that walked off on his own to poo poo disappeared. Same with groups. We'd lose contact with squads on opposite sides of the forest at the same time. "Maybe they left, maybe they got out." But we all knew, there was no way out of this forest. Frein was the forest, and the diapers were for us. lovely lovely poo cop diapers.

Those that wear the diapers, live, those that don't... But I don't care anymore, I'm already dead. I don't remember when I died. Was it when the chief locked himself in the Rook, furiously masturbating as he doused himself in gasoline? Or when we received the last broadcast from the outside world, from John MacPhareus at Utica 103.1, "fucken cops, die piglets lol." Even if we got out, there's no going back. Every time I close my eyes I see soiled diapers as involuntarily as I poo poo in them. Frein has won. I love my diapers.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
I don't think that works unless you're chasing brown people in a desert.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

brizna posted:

The thing is, he screwed up.

I'd say all things considered he's doing pretty drat well. I'd have shot my head off first thing after murdering some troopers. Sleep in the forest, a forest WITHOUT internet? Deuces. Actually I would have just shot my own dick trying to turn off the safety and bled out while the cops probably kick me a lot.

Also lol literally every cop in PA is white.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

orangesampson posted:

The 18-year-old sister of a suspect in a deadly police ambush said she thinks her brother, Eric Frein, has fled the Pocono Mountain woods

Wow snitching much?

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
Well between, fuel costs, food supplies, OT, more OT, sweet delicious OT, forensic tests, logistics, diaper disposal its probably about ten million at this point. It would be higher if you factored in all the salaries of the cops, though they'd get paid regardless. Lower if you ignore all the crimes and investigations that are not being pursued.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

brizna posted:

can you post his yearbook photo and his quotes ands tuff?>

"Someday, about a decade from now, I will kill one cop, wound another and escape leaving a trail of soiled diapers. hth"

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
They aren't going to catch him are they? lol, wow, i mean, im rooting for him no doubt, but even so i suspected from the beginning we'd have a cornered dorner scenario eventually. but aren't there rules for these kinds of things? like with a kidnapping if you don't find the person with 24 hrs they're dead and assraped pretty much guaranteed. it's been a month

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
everything and i mean everything dorner did was not only justified but heroic

i wonder if the cops have nicknamed him OT Eric by now, or just started calling OT him, "gonna go clock some Frein"

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
can't feign disdain for the frein

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

:eyepop: :psyduck:

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsW-QCxXkQA

Frein! Save us!

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
since the money used to hunt frein could have been used to build a large clinic or new hospital ward in an underserved third world country in a way Frein has already killed hundreds makes you think

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
"I can only describe Eric Frein's actions as pure evil," Bivens said after reading the letter. "Every so often, true evil rears its ugly head and we must deal with it."

https://gma.yahoo.com/eric-frein-described-killing-trooper-handwritten-letter-police-205738132--abc-news-topstories.html

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

CharlestonJew posted:

lol its not the cops' money being wasted its the taxpayers'. cops are getting a massive payday from this with all that OT

what if the cops murdered their own in a drunken argument and then framed frein, murdered him, and then said, "well gently caress it might as well clock a billion OT dollars"

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
insane in the memfrein

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

i like this fellow, he actually looks like he's enjoying himself, maybe for the first time in awhile, "man, i feel like real police :unsmith: they said i was just a desk jockey but look at me now with this badass gun i mean weapon weapon"

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

A Stupid Baby posted:

So what is the Rook supposed to actually do? I'm looking at it and I can't really fathom what the gently caress it's supposed to be good for unless you just really really need to move some crates around in a warehouse that's also in the middle of a live firefight

it was designed to deal with a hollywood bank robbers type scenario, though a sniper with an M14 would probably work too and be a lot less expensive. or maybe breaching a wall in a hostage situation, though why you couldnt just give a bulldozer bulletproof glass? :iiaca:

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

Cream_Filling posted:

*ahem*

Sorry, all good things have an evil counterpart. Spock:Evil Spock::killdozer:Jewdozer

realtalk, that things badass^

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
and then, completely out of the blue, almost a reverse stroke, i remember this

http://www.silvergames.com/chocolate-rambo

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
bitch made, string cheese lookin niggas can't even catch one maniac :cmon:

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
Ambush suspect could lose advantage as leaves fall

http://news.yahoo.com/ambush-suspect-could-lose-advantage-leaves-fall-145328769.html

loving snitch forest

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
wonder what old frein has been subsisting on

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

i don't really get this it seems like a blatant cash in

very gauche

realtalk i have this on the back of my car. lol i am mister yellow from resevoir dogs but ill admit im afraid of police and dont want my insurance rates shredded by speeding tickets. havent gotten pulled over in ten years and i am a reckless loving driver. false flags are useful

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

Mange Mite posted:

ah i wondered how they were so thin

also i lik ehow the fbi has basically been gutted so all they can do now is shoot criminals instead of investigate like white collar crimes or all the other stuff they used to do besides counter-terrorism

not really gutted, more like lobotomized

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
what if eric frein is that dude that keeps cutting off everyones head

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
Have they tried negotiating with Frein what are his demands?

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
Anyone who reduces tickets is a hero including hitler

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
insane in the memfrein

cops insane, got no frein

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/schools-closed-ambush-suspect-search-area-114855934.html

they may have him cornered :stare:

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
frein didnt start the fire

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

Mange Mite posted:

im actually surprise dhow many of those guys aren't all fat and poo poo. is there some sort of police auxiliary or something theyre calling up full of outdoorsy wilderness types?

a lot are exmil and those guys stay fit at least for a few years

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
omg

http://news.yahoo.com/eric-frein-sightings-wilderness-ninja-outfoxed-1-000-164430311.html

Frein has used a home-field advantage, long-term planning, and survival skills to resemble a “wilderness ninja,” a term some use to describe a rare breed of native scouts who can, in essence, morph into shadows.'

lmao

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
its the loving christian science monitor!

edit: no really despite its dumb name the CSM is a really good paper they've won pulitzers

Alas Boobylon fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Oct 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

babypolis posted:

checking this thread is always very difficult cuz even though its funny as hell i dread the day i see the diapa snipa has been captured

same especially when there's like 20 new posts in an hour and im like please dont get him please dont get him oh thank god just poo poo posts

• Locked thread