Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I've been rooting for Frein since I heard about it, the same with Dorner. I don't understand all the hatred. Also, I think they both are innocent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Well the diapers are to throw the trackers off. But he would have to be pretty much out of them by them now. How many diapers could he possibly be carrying?

So I think he probably has supply caches hidden throughout the forest filled with diapers and canned food + ammo. Possibly even a network of tunnels.

I would bet Frein was waiting to shoot a cop until he had all of the preparations necessary to evade capture indefinitely.

He's probably napping in a little Hobbit bed right now actually, since it's cold.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

haljordan posted:

it also helps to have the dumbest cops in the universe who will pack up and move their target area whenever some hysterical citizen dials 911

It just shows you that they have absolutely no clue where he is. Remember how excited they were when I found his diaper? Seems like that's all they have.

I'm sure showing his poop to a hundred police dogs was a fun project for them though.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
The most entertaining part about all of this for me is all of the raging/frustrated cops who go home to their families and vent about how they're going to catch "that loving rear end in a top hat" while cleaning their gun.

Their wives and kids probably have PTSD by now.

Would like to be a fly on the wall sometimes watching the drama about how he is a commando and going to keep them safe which gets more and more frantic every night Frien is just somewhere lounging in his diaper nice and safe.

Baba Ganoush fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Oct 24, 2014

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
They'll probably happen when people realize they can shoot at cops from far away and blame it on Frein

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
When they call it off, killings of anyone in those woods will continue to occur for 2 decades as off duty cops roam around on their free time under the guise of hunting deer... but actually killing other hunters who 'they thought' looked like Frein.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
A lot of them haven't seen black people in groups before.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Hellsau posted:

Please don't get Lowtax subpoenaed by the Pennsylvania police.

By subpoenaed you mean 30 officers going to his house and shooting him hours after that post is inevitably reported, right?

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I want to believe he's living underground in a complex bomb shelter with a generator and internet access.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Wow they beat the poo poo out of him

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
It's kind of suspicious that he doesn't have a beard after all of those days in the woods and I'm tempted to declare this an obvious false flag

• Locked thread