Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Mess with the diape, you get the snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

InterFaced posted:

Deployed rook killdozes load bearing drywall of wrong house. Roof falls on heroic light stick rave cop. Grover charged with attempted murder.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Alas Boobylon posted:

Day 30 OCT-7th (?)

Food supplies running low, when we found his stockpile the first man on it, a rookie private, immediately tore into the tuna can with his teeth, cracking four of them. The sergeants pulled him off, wailing, in a scrum. Not to help him, no, to do exactly the same thing. We didn't have can openers, that went towards the Rook. Every half sane man left thinks this exact thought. No one says anything. It doesn't matter anymore.

At first we thought the diapers were his. Well, that's what the dick sucking politicos tried to convince us anyway, convince themselves. But Frein doesn't need to poop. He doesn't need to do anything, but kill cops. Kill fat cops, fat baby fat goo goo cops. The diapers were for us. Every man that walked off on his own to poo poo disappeared. Same with groups. We'd lose contact with squads on opposite sides of the forest at the same time. "Maybe they left, maybe they got out." But we all knew, there was no way out of this forest. Frein was the forest, and the diapers were for us. lovely lovely poo cop diapers.

Those that wear the diapers, live, those that don't... But I don't care anymore, I'm already dead. I don't remember when I died. Was it when the chief locked himself in the Rook, furiously masturbating as he doused himself in gasoline? Or when we received the last broadcast from the outside world, from John MacPhareus at Utica 103.1, "fucken cops, die piglets lol." Even if we got out, there's no going back. Every time I close my eyes I see soiled diapers as involuntarily as I poo poo in them. Frein has won. I love my diapers.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
They found some diary entries from the guy.

Among them:

Sudden movement on the rooftops -- I zoomed in my M16A14 w/ A Cog and fired off a sick double tap on some statie wearing glowsticks, his body sort of just went limp why running & then fell off the roof onto the street lmao. Then I felt sick to by tummy, thinking wow, I just.. killed someone, but I ate a spoiled MRE earlier haha, killing people is loving cool and Im never eading Jambalaya MRE again

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Drunk & Ugly posted:

eric frein the sniper diaper
the log dawg the one and only crapper trapper ready with excrement that will be to your detriment
the mastermind of the pennsylvania poo coup
the man who can drop a stool while keeping cool, with a bullseye on your brown eye

i said the turd turd turd is the word

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Are there any ballads about Chris dorne?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
He's already a folk hero, just waiting until he gets a ballad to make it official.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Lost diap4t

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
It's about time et got a remake.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
If you spent more than zero moments theorycrafting how to catch the diaper sniper you should kill yourself.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
It was Vendagoat who posted the very stupid idea in all sincerity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

you irl posted:

lol @ officer chubs that can't get his hat strap around his chin

loving dying.

Also the diap looks chubbier than I would have expected

• Locked thread