Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.

Fuckin cops man paying $245k for a skid steer with some attachments and metal plate and some Walmart cameras on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

The Droid posted:

oh god now I can only picture the thing as an armored forklift

the tactical forks cost $40k extra

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

i would be more impressed if he pooped sans diap while shooting cops

like yeah anyone can poop in a diaper and shoot a pig in the face if this guys' trained in guerilla warfare youd think he could be poopin on a toilet and shoot a cop coming in the front door or maybe pooping in a hole he dug in the woods and he sees some cops driving over the ridge on a forklift and he squeezes off some rounds into police necks while he squeezes off a logg with his b-hole

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

proof of concept posted:

Is that a sliding door on the giant thing you hide behind, with a convenient handle on the outside part where the scary people are?

Don't bother knocking, just come on in!

Yeah it's for when you can't execute a 15º turn to utilize the completely exposed sides and back

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

i drove by a big Ring Power location today and was looking at their lot for a Rook but all their skid steers were yellow, i will have to drive by their Tactical Solutions office one day

they list a brand new F550 with a huge two-axle fifth wheel trailer as an optional accessory for The Rook

enziarro fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Oct 9, 2014

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

what brand is most absorbent (asking for a friend)

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

no fuckin way

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

i wish there were more traditions that made cobs look more like the peckerwoods they actually are

i'm gonna start tanning ballsacks and get a contract supplying chinstrap leather to state police hat manufacturers

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

nobody's really freinpostin now that he's poopin in a steel toilet

here's some more of the recent developments from a different source

quote:

The survivalist marksman stowed guns including a Chinese-made sniper rifle and other gear in the abandoned hangar, according to court documents released Wednesday.
oh no it's a mosin

quote:

More than 100 items were recovered from the Birchwood-Pocono Airpark hangar following Frein's arrest last week, including the sniper rifle based on a Soviet-era design, a second rifle of the type used by the former Yugoslavian army and a handgun used by the former Czechoslovakian military, court documents said.
what a fuckin goon, this has to be a chinese mosin and a yugo sks and a cz52 right?

quote:

Authorities said the 31-year-old Frein had copies of psalms and scriptures, shortwave and weather band radios and a laptop computer, according to the five-page search warrant inventory. They said they also found a pair of storage drives, a solar power converter, earbuds and a wireless mouse.
he had a mouse?

quote:

Investigators found some evidence of sustenance in the hangar, including bottles of vegetable oil, soy sauce and seasoning, bags of rice and beans, salt and pepper and a spork, according to the inventory.
soy and seasoning :eyepop:

quote:

They also found a kit for dressing hunted animals, rolls of toilet paper and paper towels, flashlights and dozens of candles and a propane stove.
:siren:POOPIN CONFIRMED:siren:

preliminary hearing on the 12th to give him some time to heal from getting tuned up on his way in to jail

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

if the butt was wiped, it wasn't the diap

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...79d2d42bccaef1c

i just kinda figured it was way out in the middle of nowhere, so i was wondering how he was that close to wifi, but it looks like it's only half a block away from some residential housing

this is pretty nuts, i also figured it was in the middle of nowhere. i mean, it is, but i also thought he would have been farther away from folks who might see something at the abandoned hangar and call it in.

how did he not hike to great wolf lodge and hold the park at gunpoint to get some waterslides in before his arrest eric cartman at casa bonita style?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

when the diap goes to court the snipe won't fall short

• Locked thread