Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Have we switched to cheering this guy on yet like that dude in California who killed some cops or whatever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

OK.

Yay Pennsylvania guy!

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I'm very busy most days, so it's hard to keep up. But today I'm not. Half my office is in Taiwan and I can finally leave in 5 minutes thank gently caress

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

My Imaginary GF posted:

They have invented...

...Yuri technology.

not having watched the video, that sounds a lot hotter than it probably is

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

boooring i was hoping for the other kind of yuri

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

eh, close enough.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

think i read somewhere this guy has been charged with some poo poo for this

e: the cop. not the black guy. unfortunately that probably needed clarification

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

the best part is how the cops have elevated his abilities to spec ops levels to justify why they have yet to catch a cosplaying college dropout who poops in his pants

You know what, that is a really great part.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

CountButtula posted:

I hope they analyse the poop

I hope that he has somehow designed his diet so that poop analysis will yield the message ACAB

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

i DOn't know how someone could do that but maybe this guy is a poop genius

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

etalian posted:

The police are loving it, being able to dress up like army soldiers for a few days and carry around some assault rifles

And a lot of overtime.

But as it all isn't working what they'll argue for is increased militarization.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

i've been wondering why no one has joined him yet. there's no shortage of anti-government survivalists and diaper enthusiasts in this country

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

He should bravely fire cruise missiles at them from hundreds of miles away instead of shooting at them from hundreds of yards like a coward.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

TOOT BOOT posted:

I'd call him the pampers predator but I think that name is taken

by who? is it david vitter?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Cream_Filling posted:

As for the soiled diapers previously disclosed to have been found during the search, Bivens would not discuss the results of any DNA testing to determine whether they had been used by Frein.

so maybe they ain't got poo poo on him

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

carrion kit posted:

search dog gets muzzle deep in a piss and poo poo filled diap, sneaks down a nice chunk of wet turd before running back to its pig cop handler

good boy, did you find somethin? whadja get Dakota? *dog licks the cops face and mouth* aw yea good boy yeah lick daddys face show daddy what you found

frein should give himself ebola for the good of the country

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

InterFaced posted:

Shot himself a drainage ditch two weeks ago. Cops want to let it ride because they're having too much fun.

You misspelled shat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Parallax Scroll posted:

hes going to be murdered in jail lol

if he weren't white have probably been murdered on the spot though

• Locked thread