Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
Not just for breakfast anymore
I've decided to pretend to live in Pennselvenia and write letters to the governor on Frein's behalf. Does this sound appropriately hillybilly:

quote:

Hello Sir,
I write to you regarding one Joseph P. Frein; a man I understand you recently took into custody. As a voting taxpayer, I have the right to an opinion. I’ll not stand by idle while you do wrong by proper Christian moral virture.

First off, guilty or not, a man has a responsibility to answer for his family. In this day and age family can include homosexual lover and living-in-sin girlfriend. I didn’t get asked to agree with it but that’s how it is these days. And the fact is, that man had relations with Frein’s woman. I don’t care what the law says or what color uniform he got on – a man done wrong and he had to answer for it. Frankly I’m dismayed that you let a man of such low calibre represent the law in an otherwise upstanding jurisdiction. He ought have been dismissed from the force as soon as we all let tell of it if you ask me. That boy got was coming to him and no man deserves to go to jail for defending his honor.

That’s all from me. Just know I’ll not vote for a man who don’t know law from justice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread