Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tsinava posted:

why do they need huge armored tanks to hunt some dude in the woods anyways. are they scared of getting shot? sounds like it. lol

Just a friendly reminder that cops are pussies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

don't you know that they have to deal with life and death every day?
*posts graph showing that bartenders are more likely to die on the job than cops*

Yeah for Department of Labor stats things like working the mines, on a fishing boat or even on the farm is much more dangerous than being a cop.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Windows 98 posted:

Holy poo poo that cop.

good thing police have such lovely marksmanship

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Frostwerks posted:

i do the dave chappele white guy voice pretty much all the time around police and get this... IM ALREADY WHITE. if you're white, you're alright. if you're brown? they ain't down!

Officer I had to go slightly over the speed limit since I was late to my wine bar appointment

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

it's a pussy mobile that's not a 100k sports car.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

the rook is the ultimate war machine

lol

http://www.ringpower.com/division-landing/tactical-home/gc-grapple-claw.aspx

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

psyopmonkey posted:

Maybe he cant hold his poops?

A badass assassin with a IBS problem

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i think the pooper ninja is going to win and the pennsylvania police will officially disband

if anything he owns since he got the police to pick up his dirty diapers

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

old dog child posted:

i hope he poopy traps the next one

Part of terrorist plot will be incorporating more taco bell and curry into his diet.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Oberleutnant posted:

I desire to see some grainy cell phoene footage of these people walking into an ied, their shredded, severed limb being thrown through the air, and the maimed and broken bodies laying scattered around like discarded dolls, moaning and whining pitifully through their rent face holes as they slip in and out of consciousness and pour out their lifeblood onto the thirsting soil of mother gaia

namaste

The police are loving it, being able to dress up like army soldiers for a few days and carry around some assault rifles

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ReidRansom posted:

And a lot of overtime.

But as it all isn't working what they'll argue for is increased militarization.

Good thing the department bought a killdozer with free federal government fun money

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

realtalk though I wish for once the person going on a spree against police would for real be some special forces super soldier; it seems like the media always builds up the person and then nothing that cool happens.

like they don't even set up 1 booby trap or anything it's weak as gently caress

dorner was disappointing IMO

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Miltank posted:

luckily, dorner was only the beginning.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Decrepus posted:

I have to be honest though, when the article described the thing it sounded pretty badass. I was imagining an APC like the type in Robo Cop 2 or an old WW2 Greyhound all tricked out, and then when I saw it was just a skid-steer I laughed so hard.

They basically built a horribly overpriced machine to appeal to people who have a power trip complex.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Vengarr posted:

How the gently caress are you gonna rescue hostages with that thing? "Hop on amigo, we're moseying out of here at 5 miles per hour"?

I like it's a footnote when the actual video focuses on things like destroying a whole house roof to capture a random suspect.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I hope random people start leaving diapers in the woods for the search parties to find.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mr.capps posted:

as stupid as the rook is you got to admit it would be so fun to have in a video game lol

Rook Driver would be a fun sim type game.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

men dressing up as soldiers hunt man who dressed up as soldier

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

Look at the 3rd guy from the left he's just so happy to be all dressed up in his fancy new costume!

:getin:

He just made all the other airsoft nerds really jealous

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Chomp8645 posted:

Now the Rook is gonna appear in the next Call of Duty game.

I hope they add a diaper assassin MP mode.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

the hotly-anticipated rook mk II has triple glowstick capacity

It really needs a Doughnut dispenser too

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Izumi Konata posted:

*needs new seat covers

buy the car and get a box of depends for free

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Arrowsmith posted:

Missing its own name and a stylized picture of itself stenciled onto the side.

missing a body outline of a dumb US leftist on the front

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lutha Mahtin posted:

Eric Frein manhunt wipes out many a speeding ticket

props to you, newspaper headline writer person

stay safe diaper sniper

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Alas Boobylon posted:

Anyone who reduces tickets is a hero including hitler

It's just not speeding tickets any court case requiring a police witness will get dismissed

quote:

Curtis Gibbs of Allentown got a break this month when he went to court for allegedly slapping state Trooper Joe Bushta's horse during Musikfest.

On the day of the hearing, Bushta was among hundreds of troopers assigned to the search for Eric Frein in the woods along the border of Monroe and Pike counties. Without the trooper's testimony, District Judge Roy Manwaring had no choice but to dismiss the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

i hope his brand of toilet paper makes it into the official court documents.

• Locked thread