Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

mcmagic posted:

Ok so in a related question, casting a spell with just a Bloodfire Expert out DOES NOT trigger Ferocious... Or does it...

It does.

The trigger for prowess goes before Ferocious spell checks that you have 4 power dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Chill la Chill posted:

People would've just whined about "land destruction" had they been made.

The best part about enchantment lands would be how crazy a blow out Back to Nature would become against a constellation deck.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
It's entirely possible to get passed 4 rares if someone next to you gets a foil Pick 1 or they don't plan on using or whatever.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Mezzanon posted:

If my opponent tries to do that weird leaning in moving stuff close weirdo stuff I usually just lean in like we're about to kiss.

You gotta take it even further than this. Your opponent probably can't make good plays if you're smooching with them the entire game.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Serperoth posted:

I want Araki to do Magic. Call it Urza's Bizarre Planeswalk, every 'walker has a Deck instead of a Stand, and they fight by posing and putting their lands in front of their nonland permanents.

This is my stand 『Mountain』

also, "And next you'll say... I swing for lethal with all my dudes"

OneDeadman fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jan 28, 2015

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
How will Alesha being trans affect the Reserved list?

Let's discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
The way Exploit is worded is kinda weird to me?

Instead of using "if" they used "when", so It kinda makes me think there will be way to get multiple exploit triggers?

• Locked thread