Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
By giving half a poo poo and having morals, understanding that however small my contribution may be it does have an effect and because I am very very angry that people who deserve only the best get poo poo on by those in power in a myriad ways every single day and they don't even care/notice it and when it is drawn to their attention they go 'welp' and soldier on.

Of course, some people are moral cowards and take the 'jaded detached failure' as being some sort of fashion statement par excellance, where you can both do absolutely gently caress nothing and still pretend to be smart and/or have the moral high ground from the safety of your comfortable middle-upper class existence because 'lol change is hard/i can't change anything/they're all dumb anyway/the truth is in the middle'.

The Scottish independence isn't perhaps as clear-cut as many political issues, but there's plenty of poo poo out there that is obvious as all hell that is wrong with how society is run and you can either have that poo poo poured on to you as you fight against it and maybe it will stop, you can join the fuckers pouring it in mind and maybe, just maybe pour it on others yourself one day or you can go centrist and wallow in it like a loving animal instead of a thinking human being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread