Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia
Mardu Pain Deck

//Lands

3 Battlefield Forge
4 Bloodstained Mire
4 Caves of Koilos
5 Mountain
5 Swamp

//Spells

3 Hero's Downfall
4 Magma Jet
2 Mardu Ascendancy

//Creatures

4 Bloodsoaked Champion
4 Butcher of the Horde
4 Gnarled Scarhide
4 Goblin Rabblemaster
3 Master of the Feast
4 Mogis's Warhound
3 Pain Seer
4 War-named Aspirant

//Sideboard

2 Crackling Doom
4 Eidolon of the Great Revel
1 Harness by Force
4 Lightning Strike
2 Magma Spray
2 Read the Bones

Basically its an aggro deck dedicated to jamming out high value threats rapidly. In understand Master of the Feast is a bit of an odd choice, and while yes he does give my opponent card advantage, I get to turn three a 5/5 with evasion, and even if it goes several rounds, I'll still either be able to swing for damage, or block something big, and if worse comes to worse, I can sac my master with a Butcher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia
Posting over here too, the results from the GCC tournament are in: http://mtgtop8.com/event?e=8230&f=ST

First place went to a Blue/Artifact deck. Its weird, on paper the deck doesn't look like it should work, but it play tests really nice.

• Locked thread