Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

qirex posted:

I'm the guy leaving several wilted lettuce leaves with carrot shreds and the 2 egg salad sandwiches nobody wanted in the break room afterward

*takes two bagel tops*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

*takes two bagel tops*
:ssj:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

lol

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

“Here lies a toppled god —
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.”

qirex posted:

I'm the guy leaving several wilted lettuce leaves with carrot shreds and the 2 egg salad sandwiches nobody wanted in the break room afterward

#bagelcrimes

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

qirex posted:

lol this but the stale pieces of bread that come with the catered soup

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

“Here lies a toppled god —
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.”

mishaq posted:

lol this but the stale pieces of bread that come with the catered soup

that dough rocks

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
my company has brown bags but then they made a policy that you can't eat in the room they held them in. corporations, lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

raruler posted:

#bagelcrimes

#bagelcrime is serious business

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

if you can't see the freedom tower from where you are guess what you have no idea what a bagel is so please don't talk about your lovely bagel like garbage

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

the only crime are people outside of NYC thinking that what they are eating are bagels

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
making ny bagels is really easy and it's amazing that you never get them outside of new york

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
what kind of idiot bitch works at a place without fluid hours/location and on-site chefs

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
is this at noon because i eat lunch at 2 so can we compromise and have these a 1? i would appreciate it thanks

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Cat Face Joe posted:

C. face Joe, PMP
personal mom page

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lol if you don't get free meals at work

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

qirex posted:

who doesn't want egg salad sandwiches? :confused:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
i really want egg salad sandwiches now

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
excuse me someone is eating very close to their phone could you please mute your phone I can't hear the presentation

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
*toilet flushes*

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Cold on a Cob posted:

*toilet flushes*

It's your posting

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

wait how do you knwo if you are yospos staff or not

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Penguissimo posted:

look at your badge, guy. does it say contractor? do you have to fill in hours using something not on yospos.net? then you are not staff okay, and stop trying to eat from the meeting hall food in the hallway, that's for the staff in the meeting, and i've seen a VP watch you do it and it makes ME look bad, me.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

qirex posted:

not making a fresh pot when it's empty aka COFFEE CRIME should be punishable by having the next pot poured on your genitals, seriously gently caress you, i don't care what time of day it is because IT'S ALWAYS TIME FOR MORE COFFEE

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Penguissimo posted:

who's your upline?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

maniacdevnull posted:

not making a fresh pot when it's empty aka COFFEE CRIME should be punishable by having the next pot poured on your genitals, seriously gently caress you, i don't care what time of day it is because IT'S ALWAYS TIME FOR MORE COFFEE

Same but I came in early today and made the first pot so next man up

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

Sniep posted:

look at your badge, guy. does it say contractor? do you have to fill in hours using something not on yospos.net? then you are not staff okay, and stop trying to eat from the meeting hall food in the hallway, that's for the staff in the meeting, and i've seen a VP watch you do it and it makes ME look bad, me.

if people would stop stealing my lunch out of the fridge then i wouldnt need to forage okay??

duTrieux. posted:

who's your upline?

i have always assumed it was smythe but now that you mention it i dont think he actually knows that

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Penguissimo posted:

i have always assumed it was smythe but now that you mention it i dont think he actually knows that

i like the cut of your jib. johnson! promote this man.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Captain Foo posted:

Same but I came in early today and made the first pot so next man up

noooope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww86iaucd2A

basically my dream office

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

*takes two bagel tops*

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

qirex posted:

its doubleplus ungood

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
hey can we order some more jalapeņo bagels? those seem to always go first and they are my fav and always out

just a suggestion, maybe we can get fewer of teh blueberry ones? those are always *voice from distance 'but i love the blueberry ones!'* I know Janice but you're the only one who eats them and they are always the last ones left!!

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
sorry op i dont learn

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Sniep posted:

hey can we order some more jalapeņo bagels? those seem to always go first and they are my fav and always out

just a suggestion, maybe we can get fewer of teh blueberry ones? those are always *voice from distance 'but i love the blueberry ones!'* I know Janice but you're the only one who eats them and they are always the last ones left!!

everything in this post is truth

salt bagels are loving great, too.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

omg i just googled it i can only find less than ~5000 previous instances of the following joke even though i know it has to be old as gently caress

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

qirex posted:

also don't forget about our ongoing brown-bag series [sorry no food in our budget] "watch webinars and conference speeches about companies who do things better than we do and whose processes we'll never be able to imitate because we're so busted" every third thursday
oh, we'll imitate them all right, but the, ah, planes, as it were, will never come

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

a birthing crech crashes into tel aviv, carrying bag-el, the last surviving son of a distant star

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Kilroy posted:

oh, we'll imitate them all right, but the, ah, planes, as it were, will never come
"agile just means we do the usual iterative waterfall thing with a release every ten weeks, but we have an hour-long meeting each day where I talk and we call this meeting a scrum call" - literally my boss

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
also I'm a vegan will there be a vegan option for vegans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Kilroy posted:

also I'm a vegan will there be a vegan option for vegans

yes