Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

duTrieux. posted:

everything in this post is truth

salt bagels are loving great, too.

the best sandwich bagel

fuuuuuuuck i might need to find a bagel sandwich place near work tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

and panera is out i am not white enough

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Salt bagels are legit but sesame is the true test of a bagel shop

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I made some slides. well they're the same as the ones from the executive briefing but I removed all of the numbers. let me just skip over these first ones that explain what our core technology is and what it's used for.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Kilroy posted:

"agile just means we do the usual iterative waterfall thing with a release every ten weeks, but we have an hour-long meeting each day where I talk and we call this meeting a scrum call" - literally my boss

"what do you mean agile doesn't mean we'll be able to cram every feature the client wants into the time they paid for!?"

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
by the time I get into work all that's left is light cream cheese and some stupid sweet bagel. gently caress all y'all, I'm not coming in at 8 on a Monday.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

The Management posted:

by the time I get into work all that's left is light cream cheese and some stupid sweet bagel. gently caress all y'all, I'm not coming in at 8 on a Monday.

uh, sorry, but if you stroll in at 9 not only are you going to get 2nd pick of the leftovers but you're going to be eyed with some taut brows from afar for not being here when the day is starting

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Kilroy posted:

also I'm a vegan will there be a vegan option for vegans

bagels are vegan.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

The Management posted:

sweet onions?

those are alright on a bagel

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

if there are poppy seed bagels in the standard assortment then you know that one of your coworkers does cocaine

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

syscall girl posted:

sweet onions?

those are alright on a bagel

no, like cinnamon raisin or some other abomination

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Sniep posted:

uh, sorry, but if you stroll in at 9 not only are you going to get 2nd pick of the leftovers but you're going to be eyed with some taut brows from afar for not being here when the day is starting

I work with computers okay, they don't care when I start working. and it's not like you guys do anything at 8am anyway, I looked at the proxy server logs, it's all ESPN and Facebook

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
"I do email on the train, that's real work" says guy who gets into the office at 11 and leaves at 4:30

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

The Management posted:

I work with computers okay, they don't care when I start working.

lol

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
will there be a vegan gluten free low carb no lactose option?

e: but with bacon on it

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the best part of Doing Labor is not having to deal with all the tiny indignities of office work

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Cold on a Cob posted:

*toilet flushes*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

12:08pm

hello everyone,

apologies for the late notice but today's lunch and learn has been canceled due to executive scheduling conflicts! please enjoy this extra hour of your day!

Ps: no lunch will be served.

Thanks!
Cathy F. Joe
Executive assistant

"remember! A smile is contagious! Catch it!"

• Locked thread