Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Do any of the devastating attacks maps. Use Zelda with baton. Mash Y. You're goddamn welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
If Groose with a miniaturized groosenator /bazooka doesn't make it I will be disappointed so bad.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

loving finally :negative:

Are you kidding me.
I need to get those asap so give me tips on that mission

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Kaubocks posted:

I'm on the thought that Lana, Cia, and Agitha definitely feel a little out of place but it's less that they're ~anime~ (game's already hella anime) and more that they're just not Zelda characters and they stick out more than they should as a result.

I mean Impa's design in this game is mega anime but it doesn't really faze me because I just go "oh it's just good ol' Impa". Meanwhile Agitha kinda bugs me a bit (pun not intended) because I don't have that "oh it's just good ol' Agitha" connection with her.

Impa is basically her skyward sword design with lighter skin and silver hair instead of blonde. Also, less lanky.
Zelda is a mega anime series and people shouldn't try to act like it isn't

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I was eight KOs away from getting Ganondorf's 3rd rank weapon and the only reason I didn't focus so much on killing people is that I thought I had already surpassed the A rank threshold for Damage :qq:

Also for some odd reason I got Link's 2nd Rank Great Fairy weapon before even finding the first.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
So quick poll, how many adventure stages have you had to redo because you forgot to use Search Jesus Christ not again

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Dastardly posted:

They're 8-bit weapons.

I can't even figure out what the hell that is. An 8 bit croissant?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I was a little apprehensive about the concept of Epona as a weapon but goddamn if she's not absolute death incarnate, especially in the maps where you have to kill as many enemies as possible. You just dash all over the place in a nonstop fury of focus power.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

I'm pretty sure that's Lana.

It's obviously Ganondorf :v:
Man, I hope they do beta costume dlcs cuz all of those are and the previously seen ones are rad as hell

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Nintendo if I can't plonk Wario in the middle of a battlefield to fight along giant sword-wielding ninja lady and not-Hatsune Miku and the enormous man with enormouser swords I don't even want to know you.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Did they high-pitch Young Link's original OoT voice? What a bizarre decision.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Man you know I was wary of the DLC pulling me back in but a mixture of wanting to get skulltulas for the grinding maps and Young Link being a loving beast convinced me to go balls deep again but the prospect of earning every character's weapon is super daunting.
Especially Agatha who I know is a pain to master and Zant who I understand has been substantially buffed but still man wanting to get good with so many characters is annoying.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Ganondorf because holy poo poo does it feel like you're controlling a final boss when you do that one combo where he summons his shadow to do a screen-clearer.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
So what skulltulas do I need to get the first reward map? I have all of the skulltulas in Legend Mode except the one on the last stage, but I'd still be missing two more illustrations. What am I missing?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I've literally never played as Zant, Ghirahim, or Agatha and I've owned the game since release

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Neo Rasa posted:

I'm very passionate about the Level of Zelda franchise. The original was one of the first video games I played extensively and I played pretty much every game in the series not long after they came out (even going to an electronics place to play their CDI kiosk of Wand of Gamelon repeatedly like an idiot). And I can say, with confidence, that having enemies in the game since the beginning named Darknuts is still basically one of the best things about the franchise. :3:

What was the intended original name? Dark Knights? It is kinda charming how Nintendo embraces their engrish origins, seeing them use their sillier quotes in newer games, like it is a secret to everybody or it's dangerous to go alone, take this

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Is there a way of getting this game's soundtrack because it is so good

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
So will this poo poo come out for the wiiu version?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Is any of this poo poo coming out to the wiiu version

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I'm never more miserable than when I'm on a square that forces you to use Agitha

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

FirstAidKite posted:

Agitha's someone I've gotten much better with. I still don't like playing as her, but it's one of her first few combos where it takes you on to the butterfly and you can smash the butterfly down, that one just loops pretty well and I feel like it keeps me out of harm's way well enough while doing a good job of murdering monsters.

Half of my problem is that she feels really bad to control. Her moves feel weak and she's slow and clunky.
I dread getting her level 3 weapon

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Also it took me entirely too long to realize that NPC characters never deviate from the same weapons (Lana always uses the tome, Link the sword, Zelda her rapier, etc.) unless it's Master Quest where they use other character weapons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
So how do I get level 3 weapons for Linkle and Young Link and a bunch of other DLC characters who have never found a level 3 weapon versus others who have (wii u)

• Locked thread