Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brackhar
Aug 26, 2006

I'll give you a definite maybe.
This game is surprisingly fun, though I wish it was a bit harder. My girlfriend and I are breezing through Legend pretty easily (save for that second Twilight Kingdom level).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brackhar
Aug 26, 2006

One interesting thing of note for me is this game is basically my first real exposure to Skyward Sword past the intro, and it's interesting how much my dislike of that game has deepened as a result.

Brackhar
Aug 26, 2006

Eej posted:

Skyward Sword is a great game but I can see why what is here isn't that interesting.

I dunno, the design of The Imprisoned seems really... bad? And apparently he's a repeating boss in Skyward Sword?

Eh, this isn't a thread about that game anyway, so nevermind. Just a thought.

Brackhar
Aug 26, 2006

Eej posted:

He grows more features every time you fight him and when his final form is literally a Ganondorf crossed with Akuma and it's probably one of the coolest end boss fights in Zelda.

Yeah, from the research I did Demise seemed cool. The Imprisoned not so much.

Brackhar
Aug 26, 2006

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

I posted how to play her before. She's not awful and neither is the deku spear. i swear to god not having a custom av is like a curse.

I call foul sir! The little ? next to your post tells me you've only posted 5 times, and none of those posts have mentioned either her or the Deku spear outside of this one.

• Locked thread