Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
How do I get the gauntlets? I think I'm in the right square for them but don't know where to use my search item.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
My NNID is AchyHippo, feel free to add me.

You guys where right about the gauntlets, shits fun.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
But all those images are off HW Link. :confused:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So how am I supposed to hit this argorok dragon? He's kicking the poo poo out of me and I'm barely scratching it.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jsor posted:

Hint: sometimes, this game is actually a Zelda game.

When it uses its flame breath or whirlwind, its tail will glow blue. Use the hookshot on it. As long as you're locked and in range you pretty much never miss the tail.

I had a feeling the hookshot had something to do with it.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zaggitz posted:

Can we sentence to death whoever decided to factor in damage taken into a ranks? The chain chomp mission is a crime against humanity.

It be cool if it used like a heart criteria instead of this numbered poo poo.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
For that one I captured both keeps and then bum-rushed Darunia, I beat him once and he retreated back to his room, Sheik did her plan to smash where his food was, then I went after him again, by the time I killed him the bomchu event was just starting.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The internet's been busy. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The evil=dark skin thing is more of a japan thing, its a really common trope for them.

• Locked thread