Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Feel free to add me for this/Mon Hun/whatever as Halgreth. I'm really liking Adventure mode, it's surprising how much I remember regarding the locations of the secrets from Zelda 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

This is a good game. timg'd for story spoilers.

Cia is more or less the Zelda fanbase.

I just thought it was really strange how much they made her obsess over Link.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Vanrushal posted:

I've had similar results with the Y attacks, but at least X hits things at the cost of ending flight.

I want to get a WiiU Pro controller for Bayonetta 2, can I use it for single-player in HW or am I stuck with the gamepad only?

I just got a Pro controller yesterday and it works great for single player.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Evil Canadian posted:

I have a Pro controller and I use it for literally everything I can. I highly recommend it over the giant rear end gamepad.

Plus if you set the gamepad down near you, it still functions for the stuff it shows on the screen normally.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

She seems to laugh after quite a bit of her attacks, which may be grounds for me to turn off the sound while playing her.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

chumbler posted:

Look at this wrong opinion. I bet you didn't even give Ganondorf some time to savor his victory before finishing legend mode.

His laugh doesn't annoy me, so of course I do! I also let Darunia do his kickin rad Saria's dance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Psyker posted:

Beat Zelda's r2 baton mission pretty easily...

by plugging in a second controller, leaving Zelda in the keep, and mowing through everything with my level 99 Link.

You might say that's cheating, but they said repeatedly that the Hero's greatest strength is the power of friendship.

So could I just use my gamepad for one player and my pro controller for the other for this?

• Locked thread