Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge
Why does Ghiarhim need to stop and laugh while fixing his hair for 2 minutes after every single attack you do as him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

So we've established, thankfully, but what about the heart pieces, Sockser. What about the heart pieces?

Heart Pieces in Legend Mode always come from capping optional keeps. Heart Containers come from blowing up boulders or destroying vines or whatever.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

I think Im gonna need someone to hold my hand on how 2 Minda here. I read that little guide in the OP on here and I still have no idea

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Psyker posted:

Oh, no special effects?

I heard it gives it the old "When you have full hearts it turns into a LASER SWORD" thing

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

chumbler posted:

Her premise being what it is ends up being kind of endearing, at least for me. Though those comics' interpretation of her and her being the underdog certainly helps.

Probably also helps that her counterpart is boring and dumb. It's probably not much of a stretch to say that people generally like Cia more than Lana.

I know I do, and it doesn't have anything to do with boobs or anything no really guys I swear

No seriously, Lana is about as interesting as a field of grass. Doesn't help that her voice is super annoying and she keeps striking those stupid poses. She has like the least personality in the game, which is something when you are in the same game as Link of all people.

Orange Crush Rush fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Oct 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Zant is great at everything except for killing Giant Bosses. Agitha can often whiff her basic B combos because they are that god damned slow and everything she does stops her dead in place.

• Locked thread