Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm surprised that all the characters have at least one weapon that's fun to use since there's usually a few in Warriors games that are really unfun to play as. (although some weapons aren't very fun, gently caress you lana's spear). I'm hoping the adventure mode maps being added as DLC are their own map overlay and not just the same map with diff item/unlock placements.

NNID is SnoopDadd420 if anyone wants to add me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Is there a good way to farm Rupees? I'm trying to do the Fi map where you have to kill 3 imprisoned ones and it just kicks my rear end, I can barely do damage to the first wave of enemies either. I didn't use her much so she's only like level 17 but the dojo cost is pretty absurd.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Tecmo-Koei said they wanted to support the game for the long haul. Doubtful but maybe they'll do a second season pass or something.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I hope the TP DLC character is the cool skeleton guy, well that's my post.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

5er posted:

I will get at all that dlc content years from now when they re-release this as GOTY edition for 20 bucks. I'm not going to pay another 20 a pop for some dorky 8-bit weapons.

20 a pop? isn't it 20 dollars for all future (announced) dlc?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Not sure if this was posted already but..
http://toragame.com/zelda_musou/adventure/map_black.php

This lets you see where to use the items in for all the adventure mode squares.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Is there a trick to the level 2 baton unlock map or do I just need to get a better weapon/level up Zelda some more? I barely do poo poo to the commanders which eats up so much time, it's frustrating. I don't even care about this weapon I just need A rank to unlock the great fairy map. :(

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

My Zelda is like level 23 so that probably is why I'm having so much trouble. Guess it's time to grind rupees for dojo costs.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Kaubocks posted:

I added 13 people to my friends list last night but didn't see anything different on the Adventure Mode map. How do I tell when there's a network link? I would love some crazy weapons. Do I need to unlock more of the map?

I'm still only like 5-6 levels into Legends Mode. :v:

You have to enable network functions in the options, it's off by default for some reason.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

You can break out of a Gibdo/ReDead's petrify by using a special. Not terribly useful but it can help I guess.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Different people's Links will show up on the adventure mode map, and you get a reward for clearing the map they're on, and the reward is bigger if you're friends with them.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Epona is insanely sick.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Greetings, when does this DLC come out. I wish to game.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm mad that the spinner is 15 dollar DLC.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Fix posted:

Just don't buy it and go on with your life like it never existed in the first place. :)

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Whens the next DLC coming out.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It's like you noobs haven't even heard of a little site called pixiv dot com.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

jivjov posted:

I still remember reading some long winded review (I think on GameFAQs or something?) bitching about the devs making up "yet another bullshit anime character, when there's so many actual Zelda characters to pick from" in reference to Agatha, and then getting utterly destroyed by the comments.

pretty sure that was this very thread lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Skull Kid is dumb and I'm happy he's not in. :twisted:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Pretty disappointed in Young Link. It feels like they should have just had him be FD and called it a day if they weren't going to bother implementing the other forms/masks.

Tingle however, is insanely cool.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Is the Link Amiibo a one time use thing for the weapon? I have no interest in amiibos at all but if I could use my friend's link one to unlock the spinner that'd be cool. I just don't want to do it then gently caress them over if they decide to get the game down the line.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

What's a good easy map to use the EXP potion to grind my level 1s up? I'm not really far in any of the maps other than the original adventure mode one.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I take back all the bad things I said about Young Link.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I assume the chance of Legends getting a wii-u release is slim to none, right? Game looks so fuckin ugly on the 3ds that I really don't wanna buy it..

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Aw. Did Legends remove all the cool weak point break attack animations for the big bosses? I just did one against King Dodongo in the first level and link just did some light explosion.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Does the Spinner come baseline in this or do I still have to go buy an Amiibo for it.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Emalde posted:

It's built into the first adventure map now.

Thank God. It looked like a cool weapon but I wasn't keen on it essentially being 15 dollar DLC on the wii u.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Linkle is insanely badass.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

edit: nevermind figured it out

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I don't feel like I "get" Wizzro. Maybe I just don't have the levels or weapons yet but all his combos hit for like nothing and are so slow. In the second Cia story level I just cleared it by spamming his Grab special since it seemed faster than doing any actual combos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=86305092&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch

Apparently Nintendo let the Hyrule Warriors trademark lapse. No idea if this actually means anything because I don't know poo poo about copyrights and all that, but I saw people talking like this means doom and gloom for the franchise.

• Locked thread