Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

NNID is Ometeotl

I made the fatal error of pursuing Cucco. I ended up beating the golden one, but one of the fodder cucco killed me a second or two later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Emalde posted:

:aaa:

Fantastic, thank you.

If you want full res images, do the HOME menu thing, but instead of going to Miiverse, click the browser and go to an image uploading website and upload as if you were uploading from your computer's harddrive.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Spectacle Rock posted:

:aaa:

I had been wanting high resolution screen captures. If only I knew this earlier. Thank you for letting me know about this though. So, a website like imgur dot com would work for this? That's pretty sweet.

edit: Sorry for the double post.

Technically yes, but imgur's kind of bad about compression, so I'd suggest a site like minus

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

DrPaper posted:

It's copyrights were only for arcade software, much like the Mario Kart Arcade series which never got console ports either. It could happen, but there are actually a ton of games in Japan that release on Arcade that don't get ported to consoles later.

Except none of those games were based on an insanely popular series and funded by a console maker with a struggling system on the market that could greatly use future games.

Yeah, yeah, you used MK GP as your example, but that doesn't count either, because Nintendo wouldn't want another Mario Kart out there eating into each other's sales, especially since MK GP is not all that great taken out of the context of the arcade.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Wind Waker character should have been DLC because there's no reason to fret over them "not fitting in". It's DLC and some of the costumes certainly don't fit in.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Can someone explain how to use the fairies that protect you from damaging keeps after you save them?

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

See, that's what I figured, but it's not there.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Yup, not there either. The game said "You saved a fairy of light" or whatever, but it's not in that keep or in my inventory.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Well, even with having to tank a couple hearts worth of damage in the evil keep and running and clearing every keep on the map needlessly, I still got straight A's on that map, so I guess I can't complain too much.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Is there a way to check kill progress for a weapon?

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Krysmphoenix posted:

Yeah. Look at the weapon in the Smithy or Equip screen. Or hell, just look at the slots in the weapon if you're mid battle. The kill KO counter auto-updates with everything you do.

Okay, I see that the Master Sword has a very special unlock requirement for its skill. Oops.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

There are some things you just don't joke about, man.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I hate any adventure mode mission that requires you to fight a giant boss.

No, go ahead Manhandla, keep using your stupid poison fart and tantrum attacks. I only have ten minutes to kill two of you, but why spend that doing anything productive when I can sit and watch the RNG make the fight unwinnable?

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

quote:

For one of the costumes, you can dress Link up as a certain familiar character from the Zelda series. It may make you say ""Wow!"" so I hope you'll look forward to it.

...Link is getting a Tingle costume, isn't he?

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Taear posted:

You sort of wonder how they're going to fill an entire map with only 6 weapon squares available.

Considering the map is based on TP, it's possible that it's now smaller since they don't have any obligation to do it 1:1 with the old-school map.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Regy Rusty posted:

Oh poo poo are you serious!? This is cool now I can play a bit of the new stuff tonight before my Thanksgiving trip tomorrow...

Spinner here I come!

E: So the new mixtures are kinda interesting I guess. Sadly there's no Material drop rate mixture. There are 3 new ones - one that permanantly powers up your items for a battle, one that lets you break through enemy guards, and one that continually replenishes your SP gauge. They cost 100, 150, and 200 bronze materials respectively. You'll probably want to grind up above the old caps before you start using them.

Now to try and get the TP DLC to download...

For me, after I downloaded the amiibo update, the game started and the TP DLC was actually downloading in the background. So I just had to close the game and let it reopen and install.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

That second level on the new Adventure mode map just kicked my rear end. I was not expecting that.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Are you really gonna continue whining about Smash in a thread about an entirely different game.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Can you buy it from Nintendo's website to download when you're not at home? I know you can buy full downloadable games, but I dunno about DLC.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

So which is the Rack Up KOs mission everyone's doing to get a lot of XP?

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

drat, don't have that unlocked yet. Oh well.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Alacron posted:

Termina maps seem to have WAY more weapon drops than any other map. I'm averaging about six per stage where in other maps 3-4 was the max.

Wouldn't surprise me after the Twilight map had double drops.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Pretty much any Link weapon, Naginata Impa, Ruto, Dominion Rod Zelda, Twili Midna, Ganondorf.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

jivjov posted:

Do 'Defeat All The Giant Bosses' maps have a lower material drop rate? I'm trying to grind out Gohma mats and I keep getting weapon drops, even with a Materials+ on my weapon.

Probably, seems like a decision they'd make.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Yes, please do. I would really like to cut out a lot of grinding.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Did the final DLC come out in the US yet?

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Dizz posted:

So linkle's story is that she's Samus

No, that's my story.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

SeANMcBAY posted:

We don't know yet. They didn't say it was exclusive though.

That's probably why [s]he wants an announcement about it.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

It happens to literally everyone.

Seriously

Yup

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Kobogartimer posted:

Somebody can have this thing:
code:
B0KBYXQ02598XYGC

Thanks!

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Ibram Gaunt posted:

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=86305092&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch

Apparently Nintendo let the Hyrule Warriors trademark lapse. No idea if this actually means anything because I don't know poo poo about copyrights and all that, but I saw people talking like this means doom and gloom for the franchise.

It means nothing.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Linkle doesn't enslave her family members for manual labor...as far as we know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Look at that acid trip Midna.

• Locked thread