Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

I'm pretty sure that the keeps do heal HP slowly over time while they're not being attacked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Hey Fingercuffs posted:

So do you ever get anything for killing the gold cucco? I thought for sure as much as a pain in the rear end they are they would at least give some unique material but haven't gotten anything so far.

They drop nothing, they're there purely as a punishment mechanic.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Can anyone give me some tips for the "Kill X enemies in 10 minutes" missions? Either I get too tied up beating the bigger enemies, or I just can't find enough mooks to kill.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

I spent way too friggin' long tonight unlocking the magic gate for Lana.

It's a fun weapon, but pretty awkward to use. The book is just too good, so I'll probably end up sticking with that.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

I feel like there's something seriously wrong with me. Everyone in this thread seems to say that Ganondorf's level 3 mission is crazy easy, but it's giving me serious trouble. Everything seems like a huge damage sponge and I can't really kill the elite moblins quickly enough to make the 15 minute mark while staying safe enough to keep damage low. I'm level 38 with 3 star level 2 swords -- do I have to just suck it up and grind for a bit, or is there some vital strategy that I'm not seeing?

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Switching between Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2 is making me terrible at both and it's breaking my heart

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

The DLC was supposed to come out today, correct? Ninty seems to be dragging its heels...

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

These loading times are ridiculous. Seriously detracts from my enjoyment of the game.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Krysmphoenix posted:

Any advice for Ruto's Lv 3 mission? I'm having a bit of trouble with it, mostly feeling like I just can't deal enough damage to the swarms of Big Poes / Aerofols who clump together because why not.

Are you abusing the giant wave? Just run around them, look for an opening, and use one whenever possible. When your meter is full, use that up as well. Should be relatively painless.

If you're still taking way too long to take the enemies down, you're going to have to level up a bit or get a better golden scale.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

I've been trying Darunia's for a solid week, I just take too much damage through it. Probably just need to powerlevel so I can kill quicker...

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

The new patch seems to fix the loading problem, which was my main beef with the game.

Now to waste a few hundred more hours grinding...

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Darunia's level 3 weapon mission is the stuff that broken controllers are made of.

I just take too much damage if I rush it, probably going to end up cheesing it with a potion.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

I don't think I've ever once used his strong attack. I've been using a 5-star Igneous Hammer with fire+ and Strength IV, so that's definitely not an issue. Maybe I just need to grind a bit, he's only level 45. I'll give it another shot tonight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress, I don't think I even made it through the first set of DLC, how can I possibly justify buying this game?

Who am I kidding, it's gonna happen...

• Locked thread