Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Any word on a release date for the 3ds version? kinda want to play, but my kid monopolizes the wiiu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Wanna stick my Dinkle in Linkle

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I want to help make this happen.

You're good people

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Inform the men

I've made it with an anime

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

That particular Cuccoo appears on a few maps, and its entire purpose is to be an rear end in a top hat hazard that follows you around getting in the way and summoning cuccoos when you accidentally glance at it funny.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Takoluka posted:

What's more, will Legends have the same maps and make you do them over?

Literally yes. All of the dlc and adventure maps.

Was in the last trailer.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Darth TNT posted:

Maybe it's me, but I barely even register the different elements beyond waters water bubble on the head thing. How do you notice darkness?

Dark spikes through the torso. They stack. It becomes apparent when there's a decent amount (think it caps at 5 visible per mob?)

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I could get behind this

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Any advice for the Goron dude level 3 weapon map? I'm 57, with a 220 weapon and loving everything takes forever to die and does shitloads of damage. I've got level 2 in every defence except for fire and shadow which is level 3.

Everything just takes so long to die :sigh:

My last attempt I took 12k damage and 19 minutes to get there.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I got it last night - thanks for the advice.

I tried the bug girls level 3 last night and uh definitely not ready for that.

Does the rupee glitch still work? I tried it months ago and never got it to trigger.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Where the gently caress is my Malon fighter

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

This fairy level 3 mission can gently caress off. Best time I've done is 16:15, I just can't kill things fast enough.

Where's a good place to grind out a 5 star level 2 fairy?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

The what? Is that the potions mixing thing?

any particular mix you'd recommend?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Are potions crafted in the apothecary single use? or is it a case of craft one and you can use it whenever?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Eugh, some of these are expensive in terms of material costs.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

:woop:

And that's that, only the demon king to take down now and I'll have "finished" the adventure map.

The first one.

I'll have like 4 others to go after this. aheh.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Where the gently caress is Malon

I demand a cow based character.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I sort of wish that they'd do a legends style expansion for Hyrule Warriors where I can conquest china

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Weak point smashes on the bosses are obnoxious until you max that tree out, then a lot of characters can break them easily and clean house fast. It's annoying.

Also imprisoned is poo poo and I'm glad they're making him easier to deal with in Legends.

How are they changing him?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Oh good. I hope they also remove the "won't get up from chasing you while horizontal until it hits you" annoyance

alternatively, they can just get rid of the fucker

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Long enough seems to vary wildly and has for me taken up to 45 seconds (i timed it) of constant dodge hopping

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Is there any actual point to the rewards maps?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I got my new Hyrule Warriors 3ds and tonight I'm going to stick my dinkle in linkle

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Iirc the legends character pack is separate from the season pass, and comes out after the second dlc.

Might be mis remembering though.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Cicadas! posted:

Can I just draw attention to this for a sec, because

WHAT

Why are you surprised by this? this info's been out for a while

Your Computer posted:

While I'm not a fan of the ditsy blonde stereotype/cliché, Linkle is pretty endearing. I think it's her hilarious rendition of the fanfare that won me over :3:

On the wiiu version, the monster gate really irritated for me, but it clicked when Lana would start singing the song, and now I fucken want it as my alert tone for my phone, can't find it though

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Friends, I still don't have Hyrule Warrior legends because i preordered online and it's not due to arrived until next week for some reason

instead I'm playing my new hyrule warriors special edition 3ds xl and playing a link between worlds for the first time instead.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Folt The Bolt posted:

Just unlocked my main Ganondorf. Good to see that his Great Swords still sit at the level of awesome that they do in the Wii U version as well.

What Great swords? the guy only uses a giant hand, like 24/7.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

YES

YESSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I'd love the theme code, you can't buy it here in australia yet, and you can only get it from buying on the estore

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Looks like the theme code is in fact region locked

tragic.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Yeah, I have a new 3ds xl and I've been having difficulties with lock on - hasn't stopped me from finishing maps (block still centers the camera) but I can't figure out how to switch between lock on officers, so I've just been jerry rigging facing my opponent, blocking, and smashing the poo poo out of them

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I don't suppose that there's anyway to improve the C stick is there? because it is loving atrocious

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Neat, you're a life saver.

Gonna have to find somewhere that sells psp1000 nubs though, those things were great.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I actually watched that video this morning and it looks super easy. is it really so easy as just using a screwdriver to push up the nub, and slotting in a psp nub in its place? :psyduck:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Ragequit posted:

I just spent 100,000 to unlock one of the Master Sword skills, but it apparently didn't take? What in the world happened? The money is gone but it's still locked. Huge bummer.

Yeah, that skill is "Evils Bane" and in the wiiu version you need to hit up all level 3 weapons for every vanilla character, and then 25k kills on just the master sword before you can start unlocking that skill on other characters.

No idea if that's still the case though

e: evils bane, bumps up a weapons strength i think, 420? 450? I forget

tithin fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Apr 1, 2016

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Anyone know where Rutos heart container is in Linkle Mission 2 in the water temple?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

How do you level up fairies?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

legoman727 posted:

Also that one Fi mission is very high level for how early it is, so come back to it later because it is a colossal pain in the rear end.

Did it yesterday at level 31 with a 5 star level 1 weapon as fi. Get level 2 dark defence and that'll cut the damage down significantly.

Save your musou attacks for when it's low health and you can use one to wipe out all its toes in a single attack. Once it's down use a c6 which will reduce its wpg to two purple tabs which you can wipe out with the time you have left.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

mabels big day posted:

How do the elemental defense badges work. I thought they decreased the damage you take from everything on stages with that element as the recommended type, is there more to it?

My understanding is that each officer has a default element that applies to their attacks that's reduced by the appropriate badge.

It's anecdotal at best, but I definitely noticed a significant reduction in damage taken when I had the fight against the imprisoned with the level 2 darkness badge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

For those of us who can't watch a 45 minute video for like, 12 hours, why?

• Locked thread