Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The game keeps saying that I unlocked character info or something but where do i see this? I don't see anything in gallery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

is Illia playable or is that a skin for link.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

are the old pre-order skins going to go on sale in america? i can't find a confirmation anywhere.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

On that note I need a ton of Imprisoned Scales and the fucker never drops em :rant:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

is the MM adventure map going to be harder than the TP map?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

larchesdanrew posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_J9g9LNh8

Young Link with an SP Potion :allears:

EDIT: Bonus +Materials potion results from some guy on Reddit

how many Fi's were in that level?

also how are people playing this i thought it wasn't out until the 5th

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Internet Kraken posted:

Just saying it doesn't help you get imprisoned scales, and in fact makes them less likely to drop since they might get turned into pillars.

:suicide: I just can't catch a break and it seems no matter where he is Imprisoned is the worst part of whatever game hes in

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is there a list of the 25000 seal skills? Even the wiki just has the master sword ones.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

First off, each character you want such a weapon for needs a weapon with Slots+ and Stars+. You should also go ahead and get Rupees+ and EXP+ on there if possible because why not. Once you have a weapon like that, follow these steps:

1) Go to the Bazaar and make Weapon Slots III potion with a gold material.
2) Back out to the main menu so it saves that you made the potion.
3) Go to Adventure Map, square A-5 (that's top row, fifth from the left). It's the Triforce Quiz, correct answers are obviously Ganondorf, Zelda, and Link. Make absolutely sure you strike the killing blow while the incorrect character is on camera. The easiest way to do this is to get the correct character down real low on life, then lock onto the incorrect one and kill the correct one while they are in between you and the incorrect one. Remember, the Boomerang is your friend for stunning things.
4A) If you get either a weapon you're trying for or at least 2 gold materials, return to step 1.
4B) If you get neither of those things, hit Home and quit out of the game, then go back into the game and resume from step 3.

So quit out at the level results screen or before that?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Does the weapon you are using effect what weapons are likely to drop? Or can i just do this as one character and eventually I'll have a weapon for everyone

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Man I've been going for an hour trying to get the rupee glitch and only got it once.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Finally got it again! Stray observations seem to be that not looking at Gohma explode seems to help as i would get the 300 rupee blip more often that way. Same with No damage taken. Also I've killed Gohma and only Gohma and didn't get it so I don't think thats it. This last time I had 13 KO's and Gohma dropped a weapon. Also it was done in under 40 seconds. Not sure if any of this helps.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I have become that superstitious pigeon experiment....

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Arrrrg how do you do iiiiit drat you game

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Once you guys hit max level and have all badges what do you skills do you put on your weapons.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Managed to get it a 4th time tonight after about 30 minutes of trying. I seemed to get the 300 blip more often if i was getting rupees from another source at the same time as the gohma rupees. I wasn't paying attention when I got it because I was thinking about a fight I had with my girlfriend earlier though.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I've been trying for about 2 hours tonight and no luck on the glitch. Shadow did you just try to kill bosses asap and sometimes it just took a while or what?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Internet Kraken posted:

The Ottawan mask or whatever the gently caress its called does look really good on him though.

It doesn't cry :qq:

did it cry in mm?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

As someone who hated Skyward Sword its funny to see that Fi is the worst character in the game and Imprisoned is still the worst fight.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is there a level that has a bunch of shadow Rutos so i can get her materials?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Ganons fury is kinda lame. Things hit pretty hard and you can't even see them :mad: Plus it starts him at level 1 and i can't power level him at the dojo or use potions. I did hear a rumor though that if his level surpasses your characters you can level the characters up to his at the dojo.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Got the rupee glitch 5 times in 2 hours! :woop:

then not again for the next several :(

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

so now that i got money taken care of is there a quick way to grind up to max level? My highest is 180.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

If thry do i hope the Oracle games get some love. Add in Onox, Veran, Ralph and Maple. Let one of them have the flying blue bear as an attack.

• Locked thread