Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

When do we get a main line Linkle game she owns :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

My uncle at Nintendo said that this game couldn't handle the full Groose so we only get the Groosenator.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Maybe madkatz has a peripheral that's an n64 controller that attaches to your ds and creates an ungodly abomination of shapes and buttons.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

I almost never use Link because Linkle exists and is the superior hero.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

When the heck do I get the higher tier weapons for Linkle I want her to murder harder. I'm almost done with the first adventure map and I've gone through legends.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

mabels big day posted:

You missed it in Legends mode. If memory serves, you get it in the level on Death Mountain, it's in a chest in a keep. The level 3 one is in the Master Quest adventure map.

Man gently caress is that how all the level 2 weapons show up and I've been scrubbing it with all but like 5 characters using garbage poo poo?

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

And Lana because I have her level 2 book. I guess I only missed Linkle and King HEH for level 2 weapons then.

Where's my platinum Linkle game Nintendo? Where is it?

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Also while on the subject of Linkle, are there any particularly good places to get skull kid and twili midna materials for her upgrades?

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Hooray I finally got Linkle's level 2 weapon (it was in the battle where you fight Ghirahim and 9000 baby imprisoned). Now everything gonna be murdered so hard. DEDEDEDIIIIIING

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Summoning Gate Lana is weird but holy poo poo the victory animation is amazing.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

My favorite team is Linkle.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

"Yes! I feel so STRONG!" - Linkle after murdering a child.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

They do a little damage and have some kind of effect, IE bombs will launch dudes and arrows will stun briefly.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

ZZT the Fifth posted:

I need to get an A-rank on the Adventure Map H-2 mission (defeat the commanders of 2 armies with Zelda to unlock H-1. Problem is, I'm killng things far too slowly. I don't know if Level 32 is too low for that map with the Baton or what, but I tried with the level 2 rapier too to similar poor effect. Is there a trick to clearing the map fast or do I just need to farm up more goddamn rupees and dojo up?

If that's the map I'm thinking of you want to immediately go north and take out Volga then Wizzro because buffed Lizalfos are a lot easier to deal with than buffed characters.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Is there any kind of guide for fairy food around that will tell me what food to cram in which fairy yet?

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Keiya posted:

Has Medli had a release date announced yet? Not that I'm anywhere near the end of what's already there, most of my characters are around level 40 (with two in the 60s and Linkle at 99), I don't have all the silver badges yet, and I'm only just starting in on Master Quest... I just like Medli. Best birdgirl in the series.

I'm basically at the same point with characters except I'm probably halfway through master quest. Linkle :allears:

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

mabels big day posted:

How is Linkle that high? I'm halfway through the Twilight Map and my highest are Link and Zelda at about 67 each. Do you only use Linkle?

I use Linkle for basically every battle that doesn't lock me to another character because she is my waifu :swoon:

Even if she wasn't ridiculously strong she would still be my favorite because her moveset owns.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Seagull posted:

is there some kind of secret trick to getting to 1200 KOs in the KO competitions I'm not getting, I'm always falling short or hitting 1200 in the last twenty seconds with a desperate focus

also is there anything explaining fairies

Fairies are the secret trick.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

The only time I've used the Master Sword over Linkle was when I was cheesing a don't get hit fight in the Wind Waker map because it was my only choice for getting an item I needed.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

I liked this more before I realized the first panel says "petty" and not "pretty"

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

He is pretty as hell though :swoon:

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

So, the Season Pass is $15, but the Master Windwaker pack is just $0.99. Are the other packs going to be way bigger/more expensive?

10bux just for the fabulous Ganondorf wind waker outfit.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Speaking of farming is there a good spot for farming twili midna or skull kid? Maybe a ko competition or something with one of them my Linkle still needs a few badgers.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Linkle is my Legendary Hero.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

I'm still waiting for platinum to announce a Linkle game.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

I am pleased with this choice of second weapon for Linkle.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Takoluka posted:

The horse head knight with the morning star weapon.

This is good but Thunderbird or one of the bouncing sword beam murder birds would be better imo.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

The only characters I don't like are Ruto, Agitha, and baton Zelda. I've found everyone else at least acceptable.

Linkle still best tho.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

MarquiseMindfang posted:

All of Ruto's specials seems to feature vast amounts of time when she's completely vulnerable, not getting hit as her is a nightmare.

Yeah this is one of my main issues with her and she just feels slow. I also never liked the character anyway so I have no incentive to practice because I only ever use her when a restricted battle is in the way of stuff I want.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Folt The Bolt posted:

Whelp! I finally did the insane and got every Heart Container, Weapon, Costume/Recolor, Fairy Costume, and Gold Skulltula on each map in Hyrule Warriors Legends Adventure Mode (including the DLC Maps) + A ranked every square on every Map. (Again, including the DLC Maps.)

Now to wait for the next two DLC Maps so I can get all the rewards on those maps as well. :negative:

Do you do anything that isn't playing this game because that is a whole lot of poo poo to do.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Agitha will always be at the bottom of my list with Ruto.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

coffeecup posted:

It would be rad if Yuga had a move that turned enemies into paintings. Like, murder 20 dudes and they just clatter to the ground in a giant pile of frames. Also hoping for a silly cutscene where Ganondorf and Yuga high five.

High five? I think you mean PREDATOR HANDSHAKE

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

ImpAtom posted:

I can't use King Boat because his frigging voice clip drives me insane.

heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Hyrule warriors 2 and a standalone game for Linkle please.

• Locked thread