Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Is jacked up pdf attachments a common issue in the stock mail app?

Was like that in iOS 7 and 8 on both iPhone and iPad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

It has used 8% of my battery in the past 24 hours. For comparison, Overcast has used 36% and Music 19%. Seems fine to me? Try turning off background app refresh and location services for it, maybe.

I have background app refresh off for the Facebook app. I also use my work computer for Facebook between 9am and about 4 or 5pm. And mostly use my iPad once I get home.

Facebook has used 30% of my battery in the last 24 hours and 29% in the last 4 days.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Molten Llama posted:

Or the complaints about its recent penchant for ducking your audio if you don't explicitly force-quit it.

The Facebook app is dreamy.

Can verify this one. Was road tripping over the weekend, using Apple Music and surfing on my phone. I opened the Facebook app and the audio volume lowered to maybe half what it was. It didn't go back to regular volume until I force quit the Facebook app.