Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

Does gmail not push through its own app or just not through mail.app? I've lost push notifications on my iPhone since updating to ios8, but still have them on my ios7 ipad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

If your push notifications aren't working try disabling and re-enabling them for whatever app they aren't working for. Some of my apps did that when I upgraded to the iOS 8 GM but I fixed them by doing that.

Gmail app has been pushing fine for me.

That sorted it, thanks!

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

jototo posted:

I'm getting addicted to Periscope. Biggest advantage over Meerkat is that it has a splash screen in the app with current broadcasts. Lots of crap broadcasts (people smoking weed and being boring, random kids being annoying) but there are some chill people who answer questions, some people in interesting places doing interesting things.

Today I came across this

I think I know those people :psyduck:

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

Can anyone tell me how to change the wunderground widget to display Celsius instead of Fahrenheit? I've changed it in the app but the widget isn't updating.

Edit: several hours later it's updated itself. It might have been due to a phone restart

Lady Gaza fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Apr 22, 2015

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

Is anyone getting sync problems with Overcast? I've still got Downcast on my phone and it's getting new episodes fine, but Overcast just won't synchronise.

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

It's updated now, strange. It's a little annoying because a manual refresh in Downcast always works and tells me which feeds are being checked whereas Overcast doesn't work the same. I do like smart speed but prefer Downcast's interface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

Unless posted:

I want to track my sleep, caffeine, food, water intake, exercise, and walking. I don't want to carry anything except my 6S with me. Is there one app I can do this all from?

Maybe Argus? Not sure if it'll do caffeine though